Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I was never debating the "whole picture," or whether ADHD exists and can be seen on brain scans. I just thought you had studies to present showing that there was no influence of food (of which sugar is an example) on behavior in people who suffer from ADHD. Because you said there were such studies. Your original claim isn't supported by anything you posted. I'll quote it again:



    Are there or aren't there such studies? Accusing me of "not seeing the big picture" doesn't show me the studies. Telling me to read a book you like doesn't show me the studies.

    Like I said, I'm now convinced that you mis-spoke or whatever and that you never saw any such studies. That's fine. Let's part ways as friends.
    For the last time, if ADHD is a neurological disorder or genetically transferred, how would this be food related?? Studies proving this, that it is neurologically based suggest ON THEIR OWN its not food related. Or does food cause neurological issues. Educate me . Or rather, I am done with the conversation. I live with a child I love and run into so many fucking roadblocks to get her the help she needs. In the end food is NOT THE CAUSE OF ADHD. That is my point. Has always been my point. You are BORN with it.

    Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
    Karin


    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

    What am I doing? Depends on the day.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
      For the last time, if ADHD is a neurological disorder or genetically transferred, how would this be food related?? Studies proving this, that it is neurologically based suggest ON THEIR OWN its not food related. Or does food cause neurological issues. Educate me . Or rather, I am done with the conversation. I live with a child I love and run into so many fucking roadblocks to get her the help she needs. In the end food is NOT THE CAUSE OF ADHD. That is my point. Has always been my point. You are BORN with it.

      Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
      Do you understand the difference between saying "food is the cause of ADHD" and saying "certain foods can make the symptoms of ADHD better or worse?" You've been arguing a strawman this whole time.
      The Champagne of Beards

      Comment


      • For the love of God, yes!!! I already said and agreed way earlier that food does not always have an affect on it. For instance, it does not matter what my daughter eats, nothing is relieved or escalated. I think YOU misunderstood my quote. You kept quoting it to me and its still true.

        Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
        Karin


        Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

        What am I doing? Depends on the day.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
          For the love of God, yes!!! I already said and agreed way earlier that food does not always have an affect on it. For instance, it does not matter what my daughter eats, nothing is relieved or escalated. I think YOU misunderstood my quote. You kept quoting it to me and its still true.

          Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
          Maybe words mean something different in Kansas?
          The Champagne of Beards

          Comment


          • you guys are gonna be the best of friends, i can tell
            beautiful
            yeah you are

            Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              you guys are gonna be the best of friends, i can tell
              Yup. She's in love with me. It's obvious.
              The Champagne of Beards

              Comment


              • Good grief you are exasperating! You must live in the land of the obtuse. I forgive you though :beer:

                Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                Karin


                Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

                What am I doing? Depends on the day.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                  Good grief you are exasperating! You must live in the land of the obtuse. I forgive you though :beer:

                  Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                  No, I will not snuggle with you.
                  The Champagne of Beards

                  Comment


                  • oh god i almost snorted food out my nose
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

                    Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                      No, I will not snuggle with you.
                      See you are a dumbass..its a beer

                      Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                      Karin


                      Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

                      What am I doing? Depends on the day.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                        oh god i almost snorted food out my nose
                        Video or it didn't happen

                        Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                        Karin


                        Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

                        What am I doing? Depends on the day.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                          Yup. She's in love with me. It's obvious.
                          Snort

                          Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                          Karin


                          Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

                          What am I doing? Depends on the day.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                            See you are a dumbass
                            Look, I'm seeing someone. I didn't mean to lead you on. I'm sorry. I know you like me.
                            The Champagne of Beards

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                              Video or it didn't happen

                              Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                              i almost died! there coulda been chicken stuck in my nostril when people found me!
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

                              Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                                Look, I'm seeing someone. I didn't mean to lead you on. I'm sorry. I know you like me.
                                Thats foreplay??? Omg. They can have your ass.

                                Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                                Karin


                                Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

                                What am I doing? Depends on the day.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X