Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    say 'whip'
    hhhwip. Cool hhhwip. hhhwhat's wrong with the way I say cool hhhwip?
    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• you're saying it weird, why are you putting so much emphasis on the h?
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

you're saying it weird, why are you putting so much emphasis on the h?
        must be a yankee.. LOL
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• my hubs and I go back and forth with the CoolWhip joke anytime we see anything that reminds us of it... glad it's just us, I'm sure if people heard us it would get old, fast!

Comment

you're saying it weird, why are you putting so much emphasis on the h?
            I love seeing who gets the references and who doesn't... lol. Very nice!
            I got 99 problems but a pancake ain't one...

My Journal

Height: 6'3"
            SW (Feb 2012): 278
            SBF: 26% (Scale)
            CW (Sept 2015): 200
            CBF: 17% (Scale)

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
              must be a yankee.. LOL
              i think he is, i feel like i should mock northerners now

they eat their green beans crunchy, and call them haricots verts

bless their hearts

Originally posted by accidentalpancake View Post
              I love seeing who gets the references and who doesn't... lol. Very nice!
              i don't know what it says about me that i've watched that show enough to immediately get it
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

i think he is, i feel like i should mock northerners now

they eat their green beans crunchy, and call them haricots verts

bless their hearts

i don't know what it says about me that i've watched that show enough to immediately get it
                I worked at a restaurant once where the manager printed a new set of menus advertising a steak with a side of Harry Covert. Dude got a little peeved when I told him he had to re-do the entire thing to avoid widespread ridicule.
                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• did he at least cook them down soft, with bacon or some other boney, fatty animal bit?
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• seen on facebook today (by someone who always claims she's paleo [and posts tons of $#!t that's nowhere NEAR Paleo, even though eating clean Paleo seems to be super-helpful for her MS], *SMH*):

Don't forget to eat today, people! Even a slushee & cookies is better than nothing.

Comment

You're eating hair.
                      I got 99 problems but a pancake ain't one...

My Journal

Height: 6'3"
                      SW (Feb 2012): 278
                      SBF: 26% (Scale)
                      CW (Sept 2015): 200
                      CBF: 17% (Scale)

Comment

• Originally posted by accidentalpancake View Post
                        You're eating hair.
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

did he at least cook them down soft, with bacon or some other boney, fatty animal bit?
                          No. He didn't cook them at all. He just typed up the menus and made the schedules for the staff.
                          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• ugh

ugh

that's even worse
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PrimalMama View Post
                              seen on facebook today (by someone who always claims she's paleo [and posts tons of $#!t that's nowhere NEAR Paleo, even though eating clean Paleo seems to be super-helpful for her MS], *SMH*):

Don't forget to eat today, people! Even a slushee & cookies is better than nothing.

Do people really forget to eat? Especially people who have slushee & cookies in their diet?

I mean sometimes I don't get round to it but it's not through being forgetful!

Comment

• Originally posted by accidentalpancake View Post
                                You're eating hair.
                                I laughed.

Originally posted by fifer View Post
                                Do people really forget to eat? Especially people who have slushee & cookies in their diet?

I mean sometimes I don't get round to it but it's not through being forgetful!
                                Yeah, I know people who get so wrapped up in what they are doing (these people have ADHD or are highly focused individuals) that they will not notice hunger until they stop for a rest. That means missing meals for 24 hrs, at times.
                                Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
                                X