Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This post on FB:

"Veganism has opened my eyes and made me pay way more attention to what's in the food I eat. Some day down the road I think I'll do this again, but not while I'm still young, broke, and incapable of passing up free food. Thanks for the support everyone! — eating banana bread."

And yes, I did respond to it
    "The mountains are calling and I must go."
    --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
    --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
    --Hyperlithic

Comment

• Originally posted by ebrady98
      Ohh, I get it now. Thanks!

Chemistry is the same as maths for me: don't know why x = y; just does. For some reason I can't learn either in school. Nothing wrong with the teaching. I probably just take a more active interest outside of school~
      I used to tutor chemistry. I loved chemistry so much I double majored in chemical engineering and biochemistry... Lol. #geekforlife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
      ------
      HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• I was at a restaurant in the food court and I was getting grilled lamb and when I was paying the women was like do u want sauce with it I'm like no thanx
        She is oike we have barbque, spicy and a few other stuff I didn't get I still refused and when she asked if I want rice I also said no thanx and she looked at me like I was a freak or something :\
        However after my order was ready she still insisted that I get sauce with it and she actually listed all the sauces Again
        Like seriously people is it that weird that I want no sauce and no salad dressing ???? And the point is that it is for free anyway
        She kept eye balling me while I was eating , I made a scene at the end of how full I was

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Originally posted by ELizabeth826 View Post
          A low carb diet, “violates the principles that God set down.”
          "The carbs are the fire that burns everything."
          Oh, and apparently Halal food helps fund terrorism.

Pat Robertson Claims Low-Carb Diet 'Violates' God's Principles (VIDEO)
          Is that for real? That guy has lost it

Comment

• Funny CW moments

Today at trader joes I was stocking up on food for my friend who is visiting me...
            ...and 2 very obese females were carting around:
            -ground turkey
            -agave nectar (x3-4 bottles)
            -whole grain bread
            -cookie butter (x3-4 bottles)
            -veggies
            -0% fat yogurt.

Wtf? 3 bottles of agave in one week?????

------
            HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by turquoisepassion View Post
              Today at trader joes I was stocking up on food for my friend who is visiting me...
              -ground turkey
              -whole grain bread
              -veggies
              -0% fat yogurt.

very sad
              Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

-ground turkey
                -whole grain bread
                -veggies
                -0% fat yogurt.

Cookie butter? What's that?

At my local grocery store I was looking at ground beef. 85%15% grain fed was more than 7$ a pound. I moved down to the more expensive cuts where grass fed 85% 15% ground beef was $6 a pound. I liked that alot.
                I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
                  Cookie butter? What's that?

At my local grocery store I was looking at ground beef. 85%15% grain fed was more than 7$ a pound. I moved down to the more expensive cuts where grass fed 85% 15% ground beef was $6 a pound. I liked that alot.
                  It is in the peanut butter aisle and tastes like a chocolate chip cookie. There is also one that tastes like gingersnap.

------

Comment

• My other CWish moment for today.

I was out a work where an attractive young women was snacking on some chicken. Her coworkers were telling her to have something with it like fruit. She refused and told them she was eating the chicken for protein and didn't want the added sugar.

Thinking she may be a fellow primal or palian, if that's a word, I asked her about how she was eating, was a specific WOE or diet etc. to which she replied, no I just try to eat less than 500 calories a day. Then she gave me her food list from the day before. 1 piece whole grain toast. A few ounces chicken 5 shrimp and about 1/2 cup spinach.

I think I shed a tear. Poor girl.
                    I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
                      [...] Thinking she may be a fellow primal or palian, if that's a word, I asked her about how she was eating, was a specific WOE or diet etc. to which she replied, no I just try to eat less than 500 calories a day. Then she gave me her food list from the day before. 1 piece whole grain toast. A few ounces chicken 5 shrimp and about 1/2 cup spinach.

I think I shed a tear. Poor girl.
                      Isn't she starving herself? Aren't women supposed to eat 2.000 calories a day, or 1.800? I'd tell that she's going to lose muscle mass, that her body is going to hold on to all the fat it gets, and that she's going to gain a hell of a lot back when she's reached her goal weight (if she ever makes it) and stops. :/
                      "Bread-Bread-Dinner
                      It ain't makin' me any thinner
                      I eat a sandwich for break-fast
                      And then I have a sugar blast!
                      I eat toasted bread for lunch
                      And enjoy my mid-day crunch!
                      At dinner I eat pasta
                      And end my day with a sugar disasta!"

From the How am I not starving??? thread. Enjoy the read.

Comment

-ground turkey
                        -whole grain bread
                        -veggies
                        -0% fat yogurt.

clean eating! i seeeee healthy whole grains, low in saturated fat ground bird, fat free dairy. ah, memories

my diet before primal. i also used some tofu from time to time.

i even tried agave. i can't remember where i read it, or even if i read it, that agave had a lower insulin response? or something? i don't know, something dumb like that
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          i even tried agave. i can't remember where i read it, or even if i read it, that agave had a lower insulin response? or something? i don't know, something dumb like that
                          No, that's right. Depending on which agave syrup you get, it's as high as ~98% fructose, which doesn't provoke an insulin response.
                          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Introvert_Huntress View Post
                            Isn't she starving herself? Aren't women supposed to eat 2.000 calories a day, or 1.800? I'd tell that she's going to lose muscle mass, that her body is going to hold on to all the fat it gets, and that she's going to gain a hell of a lot back when she's reached her goal weight (if she ever makes it) and stops. :/
                            She might be doing the HCG diet, but I do not think with that you can have bread.
                            Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                              No, that's right. Depending on which agave syrup you get, it's as high as ~98% fructose, which doesn't provoke an insulin response.
                              yeah, i knew i remembered even though i didn't remember

super dumb

i'm kidding on it being dumb though. i'm still bitter over having been tricked into eating tofu
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• I sore over being tricked into eating VITAL WHEAT GLUTEN
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X