Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
    I gave out the recipe for my egg muffins at work after a coworker confided in me about using "bug guts muffins" (akin to zucchini bread muffins) to get her kids to eat veggies. Her response? "I'll use egg white mix and turkey bacon, but Thanks! I'll definitely try them." Uhhh.... there's a reason they are the way they are....
    Sigh .. I still eat turkey bacon even though it's not as good as pork bacon .. *cause I don't eat pork* but I do want to get my hands on some beef bacon that would be soo much better then the turkey bacon .. * I fatten it up a bit by frying it in coconut oil* but still potato starchy lol
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Comment

• I don't mind if people tinker with my recipes I really don't. It's just when they take an already perfectly healthy recipe and CW healthify it that it makes me twitch. Oh well, to each their own.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
        *cause I don't eat pork*
        O.o say again. I am confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
          O.o say again. I am confused.
          I don't like Pork .. lol
          "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

11 more lbs to go

Comment

• I don't like pork either. Bacon is in it's own category.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

I don't like pork either. Bacon is in it's own category.
              LOL ya when I first cut out pork many many moons ago .. I still ate bacon and pepperoni .. but I think The beef bacon might be good perhaps?

11 more lbs to go

Comment

• Worth a shot. Tell me how it goes.
                My Latest Journal

Comment

Worth a shot. Tell me how it goes.
                  Sure will when I eventually go and find some.. lol

11 more lbs to go

Comment

• Originally posted by modern cave women View Post
                    *cause i don't eat pork*
                    has thou just blasphemed the pork gods?!?!? How dare ye?
                    PB Stats:
                    Started 5/10/10
                    Starting Weight: 215
                    Current Weight (1/25/11): 180
                    Goal Weight: 160

Comment

• Originally posted by MountainDew View Post
                      That was supposed to be all in caps to really scare you. wtf?
                      PB Stats:
                      Started 5/10/10
                      Starting Weight: 215
                      Current Weight (1/25/11): 180
                      Goal Weight: 160

Comment

oh .. but it's ok cause there is sooo many other options..

11 more lbs to go

Comment

• Originally posted by JanuaryEmber View Post
                          Not funny, actually kind of sad.

Someone I know recently told me she is going on the 'gastric bypass diet' which means she is following the 6 week eating plan gastric bypass patients use after surgery. This means 6 weeks of whey protein or slim fast every 3 hours and lots of water. FOR SIX WEEKS. I asked her why and she said 'because I want to fit back into my skinny jeans by my birthday'. Apparently her DOCTOR told her to try this 'diet'. She also added that she is already vegan so this shouldn't be an issue with her weight dropping right off over the 6 weeks. ETA: her doctor gave her multi-v, appetite suppressant and something called Oxyelite Pro to take while on this 'diet. She also said a friend of hers did this and lost 50 pounds in 6 weeks.

I want to cry for her.
                          HA! Whey=milk product, suck on that, veg head!
                          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                            HA! Whey=milk product, suck on that, veg head!
                            Tru Dat! ...But sheeesh... I mean, I love to live life... and I LOVE LOVE LOVE to enjoy the food I eat... just ate a couple eggie weggies and they were brilliant! Blech! to her...
                            March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                            Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

That was supposed to be all in caps to really scare you. wtf?
                              i THINK THE FORUMS AUTOMATICALLY MAKE "SHOUTING" LOWER-CASE. (mAYBE YOU HAVE TO tHROW IN THE occasional LOWER-CASE leTTER.)
                              my primal journal:
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

*bows to the alter of the almighty pig carcass*

Comment

Working...
                                X