Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MIstressKiki View Post
    Chick and apple - any baby I know (or have known as most are now in their 20s) would have tried to 'eat' both. Infants learn through sensory input - all 6 of them :-) Personally I'd b hard pressed not to dip the chick in a little melted butter and eat it still wriggly ......
    In Fable, there's a quest where you have to eat Crunchy Chicks to join the Temple of Evil. You get comments like, "I think I'm gonna be sick." and "That one was still wriggling." I love that game.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by UniqueTII View Post
      People are still baffled when I turn down sunscreen. They must not notice that I don't usually get burnt.
      Haha it's like committing a crime if you don't put on sun screen. The "oh so evil" sun will give you cancer if you don't.
      Yet it's okay if you stay indoors the majority of the time. And they wonder why they get sun burnt in the first place.

Comment

• This is minor. I had my 2 year old nephew visiting for the weekend. He drinks juice. Juice is not a part of my kids' diet AT ALL because I have an aversion to explosive diarrhea. However, being the good auntie that I am, I ventured into the juice box aisle for some apple juice boxes so I did not have to buy a whole big container of juice.

Holy Crap! Red juice, pink, purple, green, lime green, orange....The colors! The various muppet and other characters! How many different kinds of 'juice' box do we need? I use the term juice lightly, as the majority of these are 'juice drink' that consists of corn syrup, coloring, flavor, and water. Yum.

I found a 'mots for tots' diluted apple juice buried at the bottom, and made a speedy exit. This is also the aisle with cold cereal, snack bars, and canned fruit. Man, a temple of brightly colored sugar for the kids!

Comment

• I've been telling my mom she gives my nephews too much juice and chocolate milk for years. Ive been giving them water instead of juice when they ask me and dealing with the minor fits. She took them to the dentist finally and he told her .... to give them less juice and chocolate milk! so now she's listening (eye roll). She still about had a fit when I sent water instead of a juice box to school. What does she think is going to happen if they just have water??

Comment

• So, a woman at work approached me, as she had heard from another co-worker that I used to be Vegan.

She wanted all the info she could get, as she was planning to "eat healthier"...

..... okay, I'm a bad person, as I gave her a BUNCH of my vegan cookbooks. I did, however, caution her to keep evaluating her health, as being vegan did me no favors.

Comment

• I'm a bad person, as I gave her a BUNCH of my vegan cookbooks.
              Oh, vegan cookbooks? Haha, well, the first time she makes nutritional yeast cheese, she'll rethink the whole vegan thing.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
              Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• ps-mens.jpeg
                Must be a vegan thing, I don't get it.
                Last edited by Greg Rx; 09-12-2013, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
                  Get to work this morning and coworker eating doritos and a coke. Someone comments "good breakfast" jokingly. Her response was she didn't have time to 'grab' anything else this morning, but it's important to have something for breakfast.
                  Totally off topic but your profile pic is awesome! I've been wanting to get into archery since forever. How did you go about getting into it?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrokMendoza View Post
                    Totally off topic but your profile pic is awesome! I've been wanting to get into archery since forever. How did you go about getting into it?
                    You need a bow and a friend with a large back yard, targets, and knowledge. Or you can go to a local archery shop/range for instruction, but that's the pricier route.
                    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

I happen to be a master fletcher and boyer. I make medieval bows and arrows for fun and some small profit. If you live near a big city then look up your local chapter of the SCA. (sca.org) They will have an archery practice and you can go shoot without having your own gear to start. Also go to paleoplanet.net and go to the archery section, introduce yourself and ask them to guide you to the nearest archery how to or a store in your area you can trust.

You can also msg me and I can help ya get started with some advice if needed but those I already gave you will likely be the cheapest options to start.
                      Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Warmbear View Post
                        I happen to be a master fletcher and boyer. I make medieval bows and arrows for fun and some small profit. If you live near a big city then look up your local chapter of the SCA. (sca.org) They will have an archery practice and you can go shoot without having your own gear to start. Also go to paleoplanet.net and go to the archery section, introduce yourself and ask them to guide you to the nearest archery how to or a store in your area you can trust.

You can also msg me and I can help ya get started with some advice if needed but those I already gave you will likely be the cheapest options to start.
                        Well that blows my advice out of the water. Thanks for making me feel small and inconsequential, Warmbear.
                        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                          Well that blows my advice out of the water. Thanks for making me feel small and inconsequential, Warmbear.
                          lol.... isn't that what internet friends are for?

Comment

• Anything I can do for my friends.
                            Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Warmbear View Post

Sweet thanks for the help Warmbear.

& thank you too Rich. You were still the first one to respond & that counts for something.

Comment

Sweet thanks for the help Warmbear.

& thank you too Rich. You were still the first one to respond & that counts for something.
                                Fair warning, SCA is a medieval recreation society. If you're a history nut, even mildly, you may end up getting sucked in.... They also do light fighting (fencing) and heavy fighting (thunking) and arts and science and all sorts of things. It's a blast.

-somebody who go sucked in years ago
                                Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X