No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Fluff (or name it as you see fit)

1 cup heavy whipping cream
    --> whip until stiff

Then add:

1 tsp stevia (we use Stevita spoonable)
    1/2 tsp vanilla
    1 Tbsp and 1 tsp of chocolate powder

Mix again then put in the fridge or have at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
      You need some sleep bro. You're cranky now. Spend a week at a motel if you need to. You're grumpier than bloodorchid when you forget to put enough food in her box.
      No ONE PUTS B.O. IN THE BOX
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
        Chocolate Fluff (or name it as you see fit)

1 cup heavy whipping cream
        --> whip until stiff

Then add:

1 tsp stevia (we use Stevita spoonable)
        1/2 tsp vanilla
        1 Tbsp and 1 tsp of chocolate powder

Mix again then put in the fridge or have at it.
        But you forgot the alcohol
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          No ONE PUTS B.O. IN THE BOX
          ...Body odor in a box?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
          Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• Thats it darth is to blame for that one
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• On a weight loss forum today on the low/reduced carb section a lady said that going low carb means she has to give up "all the good foods" and how she didn't see how she could live on nothing but meat and vegetables. *facepalm*
              High Weight: 225
              Weight at start of Primal: 189
              Current Weight: 174
              Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

Comment

• That is her sugar addiction speaking. Not to mention a whackload of brainwashing. I hear it all the time.
                Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Comment

• how she didn't see how she could live on nothing but meat and vegetables.
                  I couldn't do it (live on meat and veggies). Did you let her know about primal where she can add in some fruit etc.?

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                  Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• This is a picture of the ingredients for a "Weight watchers friendly cake" I saw on Pinterest.
                    3aa84424cd26a12e761b1b9140e14843.jpg

Goal: Feel good, be active!

Comment

• Originally posted by Seaglassgreen View Post
                      This is a picture of the ingredients for a "Weight watchers friendly cake" I saw on Pinterest.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]12758[/ATTACH]
                      I immediately dismiss every cake recipe that includes pudding mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seaglassgreen View Post
                        This is a picture of the ingredients for a "Weight watchers friendly cake" I saw on Pinterest.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]12758[/ATTACH]
                        People think this is food? I am on the wrong planet.

(But those tubs do remind me I should re-fix the bathroom tiles.)

Comment

• (But those tubs do remind me I should re-fix the bathroom tiles.)
                          Probably a mix of butterfinger and coolwhip could function as grout.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                          Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                            Probably a mix of butterfinger and coolwhip could function as grout.
                            Don't, I tried it. In moments of weakness you end up licking the floor.
                            I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• good god my teeth hurt looking at that picture
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• How is that a Weight Watchers cake? Wouldn't it have a zillion points per serving? I think that would instantly give me a headache.
                                Needing some accountability, so here's my stats:
                                34yrs old, 5'5"
                                CW: 163lbs (07/2014)
                                GW: 135lbs or less
                                Eating mainly paleo, but including a bit of white rice (don't call the Paleo Police!)

Comment

Working...
                                X