Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    stop trying to push me into the box of conformity!

let me express myself!
    If you were my woman, I'd spend long hours contemplating keeping you in a box
    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
      Just as long as there's a primal safe word....
      Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
      5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
      Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
      TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
      bloodorchid is always right

Comment

keep dreaming, no one can keep this tiger caged
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

keep dreaming, no one can keep this tiger caged
          That's your opinion.
          The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• wanna arm wrestle?
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Warmbear View Post
              In what world can cool whip be considered good for you? My mom brings her signature desert to the family bbq last night and it is cool whip, jello powder, fruit bits and extra sugar. I told her I cant/shouldn't/wont eat it and she knows I wont but since it was lactose free she thought it was ok.

Read the damn ingredients woman! What part of it is food? Arrggghhh then she gets pissed at me for insulting her food. 78 years old, cant walk, neither of them as their legs and ankles are so swollen and arthritic, they have both had cancer multiple times and are decrepifying before our eyes.

I hate having to spend time with them, I always end up with a bad case of the angries and cant sleep after and and and arghhhhh.

She really thinks it is good for you since Kraft would not sell it if it wasn't. I have been eating this way all my life she says.. yeah and look at you now. The rinsed out the good sauerkraut I brought, and then cooked it since it wasn't pasteurized???? I had no idea they were cooking it, I was outside with the kids. Then I get weird comments about where I found the lousy sauerkraut?

aaarrrrgghhhhh!
              Ha, I have a coworker (who should, by now, know I live primally) try explaining "the low carb thing" to me as he was attempting it to lose weight. Then he talks about how one night, his step daughter was giving him crap because he was eating cool whip straight of of the aerosol can. He tells me, "I asked her to read the label and tell me how many carbs it had. Then I said, see? That's part of my diet. Read up before you criticize me." I followed up with, "Hey bud... Are you SURE there's no sugar in that thing? And that you can read all the ingredients?" Blank stares all around. I hear him go into his office and he says, "Well hey, any diet where I can do whip cream whippets..." then I hear the pufffffft of the freakin spray can as he downs some at his desk. Smdh.
              ~All luck is earned in the end.~

Comment

• Chaser, that's gross!

Not sure if this belongs here really as it's a bit cruel, but a guy I work with made me chuckle when he thought they should fit a Go/no go gauge on the doors at MacDonalds, to stop some of the more rotund patrons being allowed in!

My moneys on the Bloodorchid....

Comment

• A few years ago a local store started carrying chocolate cool whip in a can, I admit to having chuffed more than a few cans in a row.... I kinda miss being so blissfully unaware sometimes. Healthier? yes. Happier? no not really.
                  Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Comment

wanna arm wrestle?
                    Who let you out of your box?!!!
                    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

A few years ago a local store started carrying chocolate cool whip in a can, I admit to having chuffed more than a few cans in a row.... I kinda miss being so blissfully unaware sometimes. Healthier? yes. Happier? no not really.
                      You need some sleep bro. You're cranky now. Spend a week at a motel if you need to. You're grumpier than bloodorchid when you forget to put enough food in her box.
                      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by ChaserBD04 View Post
                        Ha, I have a coworker (who should, by now, know I live primally) try explaining "the low carb thing" to me as he was attempting it to lose weight. Then he talks about how one night, his step daughter was giving him crap because he was eating cool whip straight of of the aerosol can. He tells me, "I asked her to read the label and tell me how many carbs it had. Then I said, see? That's part of my diet. Read up before you criticize me." I followed up with, "Hey bud... Are you SURE there's no sugar in that thing? And that you can read all the ingredients?" Blank stares all around. I hear him go into his office and he says, "Well hey, any diet where I can do whip cream whippets..." then I hear the pufffffft of the freakin spray can as he downs some at his desk. Smdh.
                        Oh my bob. Tell him to get a carton of heavy cream and drink it, it would be much healthier.
                        Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

You need some sleep bro. You're cranky now. Spend a week at a motel if you need to. You're grumpier than bloodorchid when you forget to put enough food in her box.
                          Who me grumpy? Baby cried till 1 am, then a shelf fell off the wall at 4 30. Then woke up to go pee at 7 and have been up since.

I just miss being blissfully ignorant....
                          Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Comment

A few years ago a local store started carrying chocolate cool whip in a can, I admit to having chuffed more than a few cans in a row.... I kinda miss being so blissfully unaware sometimes. Healthier? yes. Happier? no not really.
                            Make yourself some chocolate whipped cream.

Comment

Chocolate Coconut Pudding

1 can full fat coconut milk
                              1/4 c + 1 T cocoa powder
                              1/2 t vanilla extract
                              sweetener to taste

Refrigerate coconut milk overnight. Use the hard cream on top, and a little of the liquid if necessary for consistency.

Mix all except sweetener thoroughly. Add sweetener to taste. Refrigerate before serving.

Comment

Who me grumpy? Baby cried till 1 am, then a shelf fell off the wall at 4 30. Then woke up to go pee at 7 and have been up since.

I just miss being blissfully ignorant....
                                Just get away from that for 3 or 4 days. Srsly. Stay 5 miles away in a cheap, dirty motor lodge. Just be not there for a while. Do you have family who can stay and help wifey out for a little while?
                                The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Working...
                                X