Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    I love the look on people's faces when I tell them I sometimes go through 5 dozen eggs in a week by myself.

    Sent via A-10 Warthog
    My boyfriend and I buy two pallets a week, especially when he is trying to put on weight. Always gets big eyed double takes .
    "...You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.” -Ginny

    My story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/i-now...#axzz2MzPtxo00

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
      I love the look on people's faces when I tell them I sometimes go through 5 dozen eggs in a week by myself.
      Yep. That's better.

      Although, yesterday I did go through 10 eggs myself, which is more than usual for me.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by eig View Post
        My boyfriend and I buy two pallets a week, especially when he is trying to put on weight. Always gets big eyed double takes .
        How many eggs is that? Sounds like a lot!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by eig View Post
          My boyfriend and I buy two pallets a week, especially when he is trying to put on weight. Always gets big eyed double takes .
          I think the word "pallet" means something different to you than it does to me. For me it is a 3'x4' or 4'x4' wooden platform on which industrial materials are stacked.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
            I think the word "pallet" means something different to you than it does to me. For me it is a 3'x4' or 4'x4' wooden platform on which industrial materials are stacked.
            Sweet Jeezabel, if my egg guy could get me a pallet of eggs...

            Sent via A-10 Warthog

            Comment


            • I think a pallet of eggs is 30 eggs. They sell them that way at the farmer's market. They also sell double yolk eggs there.

              http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
              Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                I think a pallet of eggs is 30 eggs. They sell them that way at the farmer's market. They also sell double yolk eggs there.
                Yeah, I was just fantasizing about a forklift taking an industrial pallet full of eggs off the back of the truck and delivering it to my door...

                Comment


                • Maybe just get a flock of chickens.

                  http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                  Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                    Yeah, I was just fantasizing about a forklift taking an industrial pallet full of eggs off the back of the truck and delivering it to my door...
                    When I think of pallet, that's what I think of.

                    Sam's club needs pallets of eggs. The most I can get is 36 wrapped together

                    Comment


                    • Safeway sells boxes of eggs which contain 72 (these are 4 18-pack cartons stacked in the box). They are, however, crappy factory-farmed eggs. They are like the cheapest eggs by weight in the entire store.

                      Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                      I think a pallet of eggs is 30 eggs. They sell them that way at the farmer's market. They also sell double yolk eggs there.
                      Two yolks in one egg? How? I want these eggs!

                      It always makes me super sad when people toss the yolks, and the whites for that matter. Eat the whole egg! What a waste!
                      Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

                      Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
                      Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
                      Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
                      F/23/5'9"

                      26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

                      Comment


                      • just made homemade mayo and uck...must be missing cw crap.
                        Karin


                        Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

                        What am I doing? Depends on the day.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                          just made homemade mayo and uck...must be missing cw crap.
                          Funny thing... I've never liked store bought mayo(it's GROSS!), but I LOVE homemade mayos made from bacon fat, duck fat, or EVOO and garlic.
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                          Comment


                          • I must be doing it wrong!! this tasted more oil than anything..
                            Karin


                            Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

                            What am I doing? Depends on the day.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by kathleen View Post
                              Safeway sells boxes of eggs which contain 72 (these are 4 18-pack cartons stacked in the box). They are, however, crappy factory-farmed eggs. They are like the cheapest eggs by weight in the entire store.



                              Two yolks in one egg? How? I want these eggs!

                              It always makes me super sad when people toss the yolks, and the whites for that matter. Eat the whole egg! What a waste!
                              Two yolks in an egg is twins. Twins do happen with chickens... the only reason you don't find those eggs in the supermarket is because they're inspected and discarded. Apparently it's considered a defect. Although... the one time I had an egg with a double yolk, I thought that both yolks were very watery. I like normal ones better.
                              Out of context quote for the day:

                              Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

                              Comment


                              • I get my chicken eggs from the farmer down the road... So far have had 3 double yoke eggs this week
                                Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

                                http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X