No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone on the fatsecret.com site seeing a post of mine on eggs and sending me a message saying that judging by my success (same avatar photo as here) I must be eating eggs "in moderation". I don't think so...

Comment

• Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
      Someone on the fatsecret.com site seeing a post of mine on eggs and sending me a message saying that judging by my success (same avatar photo as here) I must be eating eggs "in moderation". I don't think so...
      Well, it's the tofu burgers with lowfat cheese, dontcha know!
      Durp.

Comment

• *tofu burgers* shudder
        "It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist."

Comment

• Originally posted by gazb View Post
          Yes.

A guy I know who's recently started working out and trying to eat healthy: "I hadn't realised how much saturated fat a cake contains, it's worrying!"

Yes, he's worried about the saturated fat content of a CAKE, which is made almost entirely of white flour and sugar. Sigh.
          All I gotta about that is SMH

Comment

• After reading these all these post all I have to say is ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1368290326.453080.jpg

Comment

• Oh today I was in Sainsburys and they were sampling new yoghurt pots.....
              The labels and fliers all read 'ONLY 2% FAT!'

I think I almost had a heart attack looking at the sugar content in these 'healthy' yoghurts....
              I feel so isolated as every day I search for others like me, I havn't found them yet but I will one day...

Comment

• That moment when you realize all of you are exactly the same as what you're attempting to make fun of, except replace fat with sugar.
                Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by SkullCandyxox View Post
                  Oh today I was in Sainsburys and they were sampling new yoghurt pots.....
                  The labels and fliers all read 'ONLY 2% FAT!'
                  That was the other bummer when I was in SoCal. Everywhere I turned was 2% milk. I wanted some coffee at the hotel, so I poured a little milk in the cup first, but it seriously looked like water. I'm used to heavy cream!
                  Durp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                    That moment when you realize all of you are exactly the same as what you're attempting to make fun of, except replace fat with sugar.
                    your avatar pic. he looks mighty unhappy for someone holding an ice cream cone
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• In Dec i was horribly out of shape and 30-50 pounds over weight depending on who you ask. In Jan I started Primal. In Feb I started CrossFit.
                      This past week a friend of a friend gushed over how great I look, how i was not only looking thinner but more fit. She asked what I was doing and when I told her she said "don't you know eating that way will make you fat and kill you?"
                      Barb - Portland, Oregon

"Everything is as it should be given what has gone before. This is not an excuse but it is a reason"
                      ~ Dr G & Barb ~

Comment

• Originally posted by fillyone View Post
                        In Dec i was horribly out of shape and 30-50 pounds over weight depending on who you ask. In Jan I started Primal. In Feb I started CrossFit.
                        This past week a friend of a friend gushed over how great I look, how i was not only looking thinner but more fit. She asked what I was doing and when I told her she said "don't you know eating that way will make you fat and kill you?"
                        She will soon start feeling cognitive dissonance. She can't stop believing what she believes, but you're living proof that what she believes simply isn't true.
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Joanie - She's right with the ones who won't believe that how you eat impacts Rheumatoid Arthritis because there have been no studies and ignore the fact that I've been given the all clear by my Rheumatologist to begin decreasing my meds!!
                          Barb - Portland, Oregon

"Everything is as it should be given what has gone before. This is not an excuse but it is a reason"
                          ~ Dr G & Barb ~

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            your avatar pic. he looks mighty unhappy for someone holding an ice cream cone
                            He's a vampire in love with his cousin who is dating his best friend who is a werewolf

you would be unhappy too
                            Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                              He's a vampire in love with his cousin who is dating his best friend who is a werewolf

you would be unhappy too
                              Sounds like a drama involving some of my third cousins. (I stay far far away.)
                              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                Sounds like a drama involving some of my third cousins. (I stay far far away.)
                                Are they vampires too?
                                Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X