No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw a commercial the other for Frosted Mini Wheats as a great breakfast cereal for kids that will keep them from getting hungry at school. Yep...nothing like a bunch of sugar to keep you from getting hungry an hour later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
      Oh, good. Now we can have people with half-digested pizza crusts flying out of their asses.
      I long for the return of the Flying Monkeys.
      They're Primal... right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenny View Post
        My funny CW moment of the day:

*snip*Pic of stupid looking skechers*snip*
        Seen the newest commercial for those? A girl dumps her personal trainer for a pair of them. Because walking in round soled shoes gives you a total body workout and nutritional advice right? Ridiculous...
        Originally posted by runnergal
        You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.

Comment

• I went out for supper last night and asked if they had a gluten free pizza crust (it wasn't on the menu, but thought I'd check). The waitress said, no, but if you're looking for healthier they have whole wheat crust. Sigh. I said I wasn't looking for "healthier" I was looking for gluten free. I then ordered my chicken ceasar without croutons.

And because I was still hungry (not enough chicken) my friend offered me some of her garlic bread. :headshake:

Comment

• Originally posted by dakini View Post
            I went out for supper last night and asked if they had a gluten free pizza crust (it wasn't on the menu, but thought I'd check). The waitress said, no, but if you're looking for healthier they have whole wheat crust. Sigh. I said I wasn't looking for "healthier" I was looking for gluten free. I then ordered my chicken ceasar without croutons.

And because I was still hungry (not enough chicken) my friend offered me some of her garlic bread. :headshake:
            roflmao! Its either laugh, cry or stab someone with a fork.
            Calm the f**k down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metismomma View Post
              roflmao! Its either laugh, cry or stab someone with a fork.
              actually, if you were to stab someone potentially you could have all three ...

Comment

• that is true...
                Calm the f**k down.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                  actually, if you were to stab someone potentially you could have all three ...
                  and you'd have more meat.
                  Originally posted by runnergal
                  You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beastman View Post
                    and you'd have more meat.
                    And my brain is now curious as to whether you can make bacon from long pig.

I think that's a little outside the bounds of my food plans...
                    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• According to several of my previous neighbors, you can make long pork bacon.
                      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                        According to several of my previous neighbors, you can make long pork bacon.
                        Several of your previous neighbors scare me.
                        Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                          Several of your previous neighbors scare me.
                          These were the ones with the 3 legged goat and then a teo legged goat and then cabrito. They scared ME.
                          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• All I know is that if the vegans succeed in replacing all animals with soy fields I'll be eating them.
                            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                              All I know is that if the vegans succeed in replacing all animals with soy fields I'll be eating them.
                              But then you will really have to search for grass fed since most vegans are pumped full of soy and corn. Lots of hormones and antibiotics too.

Comment

• Originally posted by skline2 View Post
                                But then you will really have to search for grass fed since most vegans are pumped full of soy and corn. Lots of hormones and antibiotics too.
                                Perhaps I'll grow my own.
                                In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Working...
                                X