No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I saw a book in my local library last week. I think it was called "The Glucose Evolution" or something. I picked it up and I found a chapter on Paleo!

All well until the last page... where the "average" diet on paleo was all things like "low fat" and "lots of grains".

Why can't ANY news or books that don't know much about Paleo actually ever research properly!?!!

Comment

• Love Instructables - Make, How To, and DIY LOVE. BEST. SITE. EVER.

Until now:

30 Minute Miracle Rolls!

Oh, yeah. Let me make a sugar and commercial yeast and flour gut bomb in mere minutes every day so later on I can enjoy the benefits of a spiked sugar level and GERD that cripples.
      The eyes of all hope in thee, O Lord: and thou givest them meat in due season.
      Psalms 144:15

Annie Sires

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
      Pope John Paul II

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravyboat View Post
        You know, if it was a legitimate AIDS blood glass shard, the body has ways of shutting that whole thing down, anyway. So I wouldn't worry about it.
        Literally just spit all over my screen.
        "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

• Originally posted by sires6 View Post
          um... she thinks baking rolls is hard? *smh*
          Just imagine if she actually had to harvest the wheat, grind it, refine the sugar, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kochin View Post
            Guy1: But what if you step on some glass, and someone who had AIDS got cut on it and then you'll get AIDS!?
            Originally posted by Sabine View Post
            This is the part I like.
            Originally posted by Kochin View Post
            I know, right? Of all the stupid ideas... I mean, yes, it COULD happen, but it must be a one in a trillion chance.
            Ha! If I was gonna worry about things like that I might worry about Hepatitis. But not AIDS. AIDS last for about 30 seconds outside the human body. It is NOT a durable virus!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravyboat View Post
              You know, if it was a legitimate AIDS blood glass shard, the body has ways of shutting that whole thing down, anyway. So I wouldn't worry about it.
              SO close to snerking coffee all over my computer!

Comment

• Just to be that guy AIDS is not something that is communicable, since it is a syndrome (a collection of signs and symptoms). HIV is the communicable virus associated with AIDS. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Comment

• i teached you so much!
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
                    Just to be that guy AIDS is not something that is communicable, since it is a syndrome (a collection of signs and symptoms). HIV is the communicable virus associated with AIDS. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...
                    But Guy1 said you could get AIDS from a glass shard with blood on it if you went barefoot! And surely, he knows about these things!
                    --
                    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
                    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
                    I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• Originally posted by WaylandC View Post
                      Just to be that guy AIDS is not something that is communicable, since it is a syndrome (a collection of signs and symptoms). HIV is the communicable virus associated with AIDS. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...
                      True story. But also semantics in casual conversation.

Comment

• Garden and gun magazine posted some "over the top" dessert recipes. No, not primal. But this month there was the complaint letter about a recipe with 12 sticks of butter!!!!!111!! Oh the fat.... and no mention of the 5 cups of sugar. Lol at least it didn't include bacon.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                        Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                          Garden and gun magazine posted some "over the top" dessert recipes. No, not primal. But this month there was the complaint letter about a recipe with 12 sticks of butter!!!!!111!! Oh the fat.... and no mention of the 5 cups of sugar. Lol at least it didn't include bacon.
                          There's a Garden And Gun magazine???

I am SO in Want Mode now!
                          Last edited by RitaRose; 11-18-2012, 01:10 PM.
                          Durp.

Comment

• There's a Garden And Gun magazine???
                            Yup. It's a good magazine if you enjoy all things southern. Hipper version of Southern Living.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                            Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Post's commercials for their cereal Great Grains...those are winners.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyfan7 View Post
                                IHOP is advertising a free deal for kids on Halloween night. It's a giant pancake with a happy face. The eyes are whipped cream with 2 oreo cookies. The nose is a strawberry. The mouth is whipped cream with candy corn spaced through it. Yeah like that's good for a kid.
                                But oreos are vegan friendly and PETA approved lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X