No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melt some butter, stir in some lowry's, coat the steak, throw it on the grill, flip it and recoat it. cook it medium. dunski's. best fucking steak. ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      a-1 for life
      when I eat out and the wait staff ask if i want A-1 or H57 my answer is I had better not.... If i need those two... they did the steak wrong.
      Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
      Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
      Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RaeVynn View Post
        ...the man would put KETCHUP on PRIME RIB.
        There are no words to express my disbelief and sadness.

Comment

• I usually do a really simple rub with salt, pepper, maybe some spices. I don't have a grill, so I cook them in butter in my cast iron pan. Allow to rest before eating because that makes a huge difference. That's all they need for me--when you have good quality beef to start off and you don't abuse it in the cooking process, you end up with deliciousness (unless of course you just don't like beef, which I understand because I hate some foods too).
          “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
            when I eat out and the wait staff ask if i want A-1 or H57 my answer is I had better not.... If i need those two... they did the steak wrong.
            Hello! YUP!
            Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• the moment when your doctor of 30 years walks into the room and says well hello skinny.

tell me how you did it...

and you really have to think hard to decide to give him a smidgen of information... after all you are there to bully him for labs you designed , better throw him a bone....

I am in your office, shifting your paradigm

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                ayup!
                A nicely done steak should be flavorful on its own... if I'm adding bottled sauces, it's either dry, flavorless, or both.

and... just to clarify, I wasn't meaning to say all dipping is bad (I love me some sauces, just not ketchup), but Finnegan's Wake pretty much hit the nail on the head about dumbing down food and filling it with crap.

Comment

• Amen. If I make sweet potato fries and intentionally make a curried mayo to go with them, that's one thing, but the proliferation of bottled goo dumped over every possible food makes me shake my head.
                  “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• i feel this puffed up need to defend my steak cooking skills, but this is the internet

so i won't
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• We should all just come over to your house for dinner instead.

Owly's Journal

Comment

• none of you are invited, philistines
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• Who said we needed an invitation? Steak invasion...like home invasion except all the blood is on your plate.

Owly's Journal

Comment

• you mock my pain and then steal my food?!

bawwww!
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                              i feel this puffed up need to defend my steak cooking skills, but this is the internet

so i won't
                              YMMV.

it was not a dig on your mad skilz.. it was a dig on my lack of love for teh A1 and H57

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• When mom bitches about how her meat is dry or lacks flavor, my father, sister and I all remind her that she's the one that chose to have all it's natural sauce cooked out of it.
                                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X