No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I've people say stuff like that to me. The difference is I lost like 15 inches off my waist so the loose skin makes them right.

Anyone got a trick for skin repair?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
      Yeah I've people say stuff like that to me. The difference is I lost like 15 inches off my waist so the loose skin makes them right.

Duct tape?

Comment

• Originally posted by newberrycrater View Post
        Duct tape?
        Why didn't I think of that! Afk...

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Comment

Duct tape?
          if you can't duct it, f___ it
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            if you can't duct it, f___ it
            Fuct it?

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravyboat View Post
              Fuct it?
              Flagellate it.

(Crap, I had to look that up. Not a word I spell every day.)
              Durp.

Comment

• Originally posted by hulahoop View Post
                Someone said to me today 'you've lost too much weight '

'pardon?'

'yes, you've lost too much weight, your face is too thin now, doesn't suit you. Are you still dieting? You need to stop and eat something'

WTF? Apart from the fact she is wrong (i'm 5'4 and still weigh 149.5lb, not exactly got my ribs protruding) i started this because SAD was making me ILL. I'm not suddenly going to revert back to SAD to make myself ill again! Why do some people think it's perfectly ok to tell me there is something wrong with my face? That's my actual face you're insulting LOL

She then proceeded to put a biscuit in front of me like i was seriously ill and needed feeding up.....
                Yup, apparently I'll look ugly and anorexic if I get to a BMI of 20 despite the fact that I've been there before and was never, ever accused of being skinny.

In fact, the only time I've ever been called "skinny" is when I've lost weight...Last time I lost a good amount of weight I was told I was getting too thin. I think I was in the healthy weight range, but certainly not near the lower end of it, and definitely fatter than I used to be (when I was never called skinny because it's what I always was... and well, I was not actually skinny... ever).

And my good friend keeps telling me that I will NEVER get to my goal weight again (BMI 20... quite fine for my petite bone structure) I'll look "ugly" and "skinny" and won't have any meat on my bones. Errm right. I have told her I'll show her pictures of when I used to weigh that, and she said "it's different now because you're older!" yup... cause somehow being 39 automatically means I should be fatter than 21? And I'll look SOOO vastly different? I don't know why people seem to think that your whole body structure somehow changes from 20 to 40??? I'm pretty sure my bone structure is exactly the same as it was then!

Comment

Duct tape?
                  Turning no no no into mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm since...

Oh wait, wrong forum!
                  Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravyboat View Post
                    Fuct it?
                    you have to say it, not read it

duck it, fck it

channel your inner redneck, work that southern accent
                    Last edited by bloodorchid; 08-20-2012, 06:53 AM.
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                      Yeah I've people say stuff like that to me. The difference is I lost like 15 inches off my waist so the loose skin makes them right.

all the sulphur you can eat
                      Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                      Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                      Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Yeah I've people say stuff like that to me. The difference is I lost like 15 inches off my waist so the loose skin makes them right.

Iodine?
                        Sandra
                        *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

• I've always heard gelatin is good for skin repair, and have been taking some every day in some tea. It has helped with some of my loose skin from weight loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by smilingjustalittlebit View Post
                            Posted a few minutes ago on a forum I use.

"Been eating quorn this week, far healthier than meat and tastes the same/nicer in some cases."

Now, I've looked at this, and considered a number of replies, but I can't quite put them across in a civil way. So, what would you say to this idiot? Person, obviously I meant person.
                            I have never heard of "quorn".. after googling.. all I can say is w...t.....f....? people actually eat that shit?

Comment

• Yes. I did.

If you are serious about not eating animals, Quorn isn't bad. However, as far as nutrition goes, it isn't even close to high quality grass-fed beef liver. Or steak. Or pastured eggs.

Comment

• I used to eat Quorn. If you love spongey, kind of dry food items, well, there ya go, better than steak or chicken. You can convince yourself anything is good....my fave was Veat. Oh man, I used to eat a lot of fake meat.

LOL, when I restarted eating hamburger, I was like, hmmm I'll need cheese, ketchup, mayo, onions, relish to make this good. Umm... no... beef actually tastes good and juicy without adding half the kitchen to it.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                                Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Working...
                                X