I didn't click the link, but read an article the other day about it. It helps the person lose on average 5% of their total weight! Only 5%! I remember when I did Atkins years ago and the rule of thumb was you would lose 10% of your starting body weight in the first 2-4 weeks alone and I know it held true for most people.
No announcement yet.
Funny CW moments