Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by treborix View Post
    So as per normal for race day, I went round to a friend's place to watch F1 today. Actually two friends, one is the friend from work and the other is his housemate and an ex-colleague. Friend knows about my diet, the other guy less so (probably because I only see him once a month or so).
    So housemate offered me something like toast and I said "no thanks, don't eat grains" and then he went on to say "well if you get hungry you can have a bowl of cereal". Friend and I both laugh and the housemate facepalms as he realises what he said.

You know, I had a piece of CW come to mind the other day that I think is still relevant to those of us who eat primally - eat to live, don't live to eat.
    This.
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

• Originally posted by sires6 View Post

Oh, in case you all think I am somewhere in SE MO or the outback or something, I live in the DC Metropolitan area, just outside the Beltway. Less than 20 miles from the "Big City". Washington National Airport's airplanes turn for final almost over my house. You don't have to have 100 acres and live in the boonies to raise your own food and it's often easier to do than keeping a cat or dog (I have three of them).
      SO JEALOUS! We're in Fairfax Co. and it's zoned so you need 1/2 an acre before you can have chickens. Our lot is pretty big, esp. since it backs to a county park through-way, but it's less than 1/2 an acre Which county are you in?
      Thread-killer extraordinaire
      My journal
      Primal since 3/10/12 - removed lap band 5/11/12
      207/186/160

Comment

• Found this on one of my Facebook posts..".My Cupcakes, made with love by "ME"..lol. Now available for purchase at Loobies Restaurant., $3.00 each and $.50 goes towards the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund. Roses and Sunflowers are vanilla confetti flavour cakes with rich butter cream icing...mmmm mmmm good!!"
        By: Jennifer Richardson

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
          ??
          Sorry, my German side turned into a grammar nazi for a second.
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• one cupcake for 2.50/3.00 whatever, is ridiculous
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
              Sorry, my German side turned into a grammar nazi for a second.
              you have a problem with the word?
              Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• it was misspelled so he went all 'fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!'
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

ummm.. egg drop soup?? LOL Thats how I made chicken and "noodles"
                  Yeah, that sounds good, but that's not what she meant. She told me because I didn't have the noodles there wasn't enough protein in the soup, even though it was full of chicken! Her brain thinks I can't eat meat, even though I've explained it's the wheat that I have an intolerance to.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    it was misspelled so he went all 'fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!'
                    interesting, especially considering all the shit he spews..
                    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

one cupcake for 2.50/3.00 whatever, is ridiculous
                      Around here, a slice of cake in a restaurant will cost you about $4. 12 slices in a cake = $48 per cake. It probably cost a couple bucks to make. That shit is INSANELY profitable.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Comment

• 'this cake was made with love and unicorn farts and fairy wing glitters, please pay 5000000000$'
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

'this cake was made with love and unicorn farts and fairy wing glitters, please pay 5000000000$'
                          Fairy wing glitters are NOT primal.

Unicorn farts are just fine, though.
                          Durp.

Comment

• they are a 20%, mark said so!
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

interesting, especially considering all the shit he spews..
                              Now you're just being nasty.
                              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Wow...I just had someone on another forum try and claim the soaked wheat, oatmeal and rice are full of flavour.
                                Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
                                PS
                                Don't forget to play!

Comment

Working...
                                X