Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Milty View Post
    Lesson of the day is: Always bring a coconut to a hammer fight.

ROFLMAOWIPMS!!!!!

That acronym has different meanings depending on your gender.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Must be made in China..lolz j /k
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I was told by an obstetrician yesterday at my 24-week prenatal appointment to eat little to no meat and low-fat while I'm pregnant. (My husband and I just looked at each other and didn't say anything.)

Comment

• Originally posted by abbyful View Post
          I was told by an obstetrician yesterday at my 24-week prenatal appointment to eat little to no meat and low-fat while I'm pregnant. (My husband and I just looked at each other and didn't say anything.)
          You must be joking! I thought Doctors at least accepted that babies need fat! Oh that's awful!

Comment

• feed the baby some bacon and be happy
            Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

Lesson 2, don't buy a pot metal hammer next time!

Comment

LOLOLOL! That might be my non-sequitur quote of the day.

I studied abroad in Australia, and what we used to do to open coconuts (just the brown part of the nut, once all the husk has been removed) was put them in a plastic shopping bag, twist it closed while holding the handles, and then WACK the SHIT out of it by slamming it against the pavement.

This isnt a good way to preserve the juice, though, of course >.<
                "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

• If you want to get the juice out easily, you can tap a nail through two of the three eyes on the end (one to pour, one to let air back in) and either pour it into a glass or drink the juice through a straw, India-style. Once you're done that, you can smash it to your heart's content.

GOTD: I can't just buy fresh coconut at the side of the road for 20 rupees.
                  “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Corvidae View Post
                    LOLOLOL! That might be my non-sequitur quote of the day.

I studied abroad in Australia, and what we used to do to open coconuts (just the brown part of the nut, once all the husk has been removed) was put them in a plastic shopping bag, twist it closed while holding the handles, and then WACK the SHIT out of it by slamming it against the pavement.

This isnt a good way to preserve the juice, though, of course >.<
                    Hahaha. Ingenious.

Originally posted by Owly View Post
                    If you want to get the juice out easily, you can tap a nail through two of the three eyes on the end (one to pour, one to let air back in) and either pour it into a glass or drink the juice through a straw, India-style. Once you're done that, you can smash it to your heart's content.

GOTD: I can't just buy fresh coconut at the side of the road for 20 rupees.
                    Yeah, the screw in the photo is what I used to do that.

I had it laid on the floor as I hit it, it was so hard I stopped, thought I was going to crack the tile. I used the screw to make 6 or 7 holes in the side, whacked it and it finally cracked after a few good hits.

Comment

Hahaha. Ingenious.

I had it laid on the floor as I hit it, it was so hard I stopped, thought I was going to crack the tile. I used the screw to make 6 or 7 holes in the side, whacked it and it finally cracked after a few good hits.
                      Next time get a sledgehammer, that way you can smash your coconut and get some shovelglove in at the same time.
                      “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• If you want to get the juice out easily, you can tap a nail through two of the three eyes on the end (one to pour, one to let air back in) and either pour it into a glass or drink the juice through a straw, India-style. Once you're done that, you can smash it to your heart's content.
                        Ah-ha! Genius.
                        "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

Hahaha. Ingenious.

Hmmmm, yeah, on the tile is not a good idea. We used to smash them on the concrete floor in the basement when I was a kid. I haven't smashed one in a bit, but at our current place, I would take it out to the garage and beat it into submission (bonus: tools close at hand).

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
                            Hmmmm, yeah, on the tile is not a good idea. We used to smash them on the concrete floor in the basement when I was a kid. I haven't smashed one in a bit, but at our current place, I would take it out to the garage and beat it into submission (bonus: tools close at hand).
                            I had considered getting the saw.

Comment

I had considered getting the saw.
                              Saw and bench vise might work well.

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Break it between your hands, weaklings!

Comment

Working...
                                X