No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we had a points system, why would we need MDA? Where else can you start a thread entitled "I ate a cracker yesterday, am I going to die?" "While eating at a family member's house, I had butter that wasn't from grass-fed cows, will my blood sugar spike and shut my internal organs down?" And countless other mini-crises?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Think?! You think?! How dare you- baa baa *aghm* How dare you THINK?!
      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
        If we had a points system, why would we need MDA? Where else can you start a thread entitled "I ate a cracker yesterday, am I going to die?" "While eating at a family member's house, I had butter that wasn't from grass-fed cows, will my blood sugar spike and shut my internal organs down?" And countless other mini-crises?
        Lol! So true. Those really amuse me, I tell them to my bf from time to time. He thinks they're hilarious and he's not even primal
        "The mountains are calling and I must go."
        --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
        --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
        --Hyperlithic

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
          Y'know, maybe that's what Primal needs. Some damned "points system," so we don't ever have to think for ourselves.

I like it.
          But that is the joy of primal you don't need to think about it all you have to do is eat real food - simples!
          Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
          PS
          Don't forget to play!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirlot View Post
            But that is the joy of primal you don't need to think about it all you have to do is eat real food - simples!
            Nah, sounds too easy! What if I need 43% fat, not 42% fat? If I don't obsess over every detail, how can I possibly know that I'm healthy?
            “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
              Nah, sounds too easy! What if I need 43% fat, not 42% fat? If I don't obsess over every detail, how can I possibly know that I'm healthy?
              OMG you are so out of touch...don't you know new studies recommend a ratio was 42.5%.
              PS
              Don't forget to play!

Comment

I'd quite like a points system.

Skinless chicken breast - 500 points.
                Steak - 1000 points.
                e.t.c.

How many points can you accrue?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baloo View Post
                  I'd quite like a points system.

Skinless chicken breast - 500 points.
                  Steak - 1000 points.
                  e.t.c.

How many points can you accrue?
                  So how many points for a 24 hour IF?
                  Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal

Comment

It's totally simple, you get one point for grass fed beef and a total of 10000 points a day. A point for butter, a half a point for partied bacon, and 1000 points for cake. Simple.
                    The eyes of all hope in thee, O Lord: and thou givest them meat in due season.
                    Psalms 144:15

Annie Sires

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
                    Pope John Paul II

Comment

• Originally posted by Clymb View Post
                      Lol! So true. Those really amuse me, I tell them to my bf from time to time. He thinks they're hilarious and he's not even primal
                      This is the best one ever.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread48057.html

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                        LOL, yeah dude... worry about the freakin' OREOS... hilarity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trifith View Post
                          Open to suggestions...

Comment

• Originally posted by Trifith View Post
                            Negative eleventy-three.

*nodnodnod*
                            Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• so the person with the most/least points (depending how we score) gets to be king Grok for the month?
                              PS
                              Don't forget to play!

Comment

so the person with the most/least points (depending how we score) gets to be king Grok for the month?
                                I think introducing the title of King to a bunch of cavemen and women would be a terrible mistake. The king would behead their rivals and use them as bait for sabertooth tigers. Well, I would anyway. But the general idea is that we are too competitive and cutthroat for a king. Mass murders and pillaging would ensue, causing groups to break into clans or hordes to better defend themselves. The ousted king's kids would be forced to eat Quaker oatmeal and drink diet Coke (but it's diet!) until they were no longer suited for primal life with their little fat wheat bellies. The moon would lose gravitational pull on the earth, causing our axis to be at 27.2 degrees, not 26.5, global warming would cause panic every spring but subdue every winter. I could go on and on, but a big ole' NO to the king idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X