Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itsybitsy View Post
    Gal in the chair next to me at the hairdresser's:

"Yes, thanks, I'l have a double caramel macchiato with 3 sugars, not the fake stuff... I really still need to lose 5 lbs."
    not the fake stuff, huh? I wonder where she's getting that Macchiato ....
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

• wow....calling JLaw fat??? man, get a hobby. i would love to look like her! she looks great, and is obviously fit. girls these days dont know the difference between fat, overweight, unhealthy, skinny, fit, athletic etc. its all FAT or SKINNY.

Comment

• Originally posted by JennaRose View Post
        wow....calling JLaw fat??? man, get a hobby. i would love to look like her! she looks great, and is obviously fit. girls these days dont know the difference between fat, overweight, unhealthy, skinny, fit, athletic etc. its all FAT or SKINNY.
        Unfortunate.
        If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

• So there was breakfast this morning: I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracil View Post
            So there was breakfast this morning: I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

Win!
            Durp.

Comment

So there was breakfast this morning: I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

Nice.

Comment

there was actually food that was labeled paleo? wow, im impressed!

im attending a dietetics conference this saturday and just received the breakfast menu in an email: a steel-cut oatmeal bar. oh yay.

Comment

• Been to Starbucks a lot lately and ordering a tall Americano w/ heavy cream next to little chubbies getting their "skinny" lattes extra vanilla yadda yadda... Today, the Sbux lady (who knows me now) mentions to her friend, "Have you noticed, we've actually been getting a lot no syrup heavy cream orders lately..." Right on.
                  ~All luck is earned in the end.~

Comment

• Originally posted by chaserbd04 View Post
                    been to starbucks a lot lately and ordering a tall americano w/ heavy cream next to little chubbies getting their "skinny" lattes extra vanilla yadda yadda... Today, the sbux lady (who knows me now) mentions to her friend, "have you noticed, we've actually been getting a lot no syrup heavy cream orders lately..." right on.
                    nice.

Comment

• I've been pretty vocal about it at work, and have books at my desk and some people have read it. Our office manager also had a food restrictions list, and two people have noted it down, and there is one gluten-free, and another who unofficially is sorta primal.

Comment

• I think this falls into a funny CW moment:

Tonight as I was hit with a sugar craving, I decided I would make myself hot chocolate. My you my family is the unhealthy CW type. The HWC was tossed out by family and the canned coconut milk spoiled because someone took the lid off. I look inside my pantry to find my raw cacao powder, and can't seem to find it. Then I decide I just need something sweet.

I'm walking feverishly, fridge-cabinet-fridge-cabinet, finding nothing. I settled, after much debate, on fat free milk and a regular sugar-laden cocoa packet. An act of desperation.

I hate fat free milk with a passion, but I spotted a spray can of whip cream and decided I would mix it in. It's all to hell now. Just give me that whip cream so I don't feel like killing myself. The can WOULDN'T spray.

Flash forward five minutes to me with an industrial pair of scissors cutting open the nozzle and ripping it off while gripping the can tightly in between my legs (both hands on the scissors).

I finally wrestle the nozzle off and sipping the hot chocolate. Hoping this sugar craving goes away.

Never again.

Comment

• Talk about Murphy's Law, at every possible turn!

Comment

• I'd have taken that as a sign that I wasn't supposed to be having that sweet fix, the universe was trying to help you!
                            Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Comment

• I've been looking at getting a few chickens and was asking someone what they generally eat. I was told bread and tablescraps as well as pellets or whatever.

When I said I don't eat bread and never have table scraps because I eat all my food I was informed that I am taking things to the 'extreme'.

This came from the same person who told me I'm not enjoying life when I refused a slice of apple and cinnamon cake, and asked me if I really enjoy the food I do eat?

Give me strength.
                              Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

Comment

• Oh and another, friend was round for coffee at my house last night telling me he had stopped by McDonalds earlier in the day. Naturally I mocked him a little for eating that crap and was told that 'the damage to my body is already done, there's no point in changing my lifestyle now'. He's only in his late 30's!

Comment

Working...
                                X