No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I didn't have to go to all those fancy places for my Kerrygold. My regular grocery store (Hannaford) carries it. They also have Kerrygold cheeses.

It was in the lunch meat + cheese area as you walk in the store, not where they have the rest of the butter and dairy products at the back of the store.
    My smartphone makes me about $100 per month
    Updating my journal again after a 2 year break.

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
      Supernatural seasons 1 - 5

Fringe

Numbers
      +100!

Would have liked to get into Fringe, if I could have remembered when it was on.

Comment

• I saw the other day that Hungry Girl woman on The Talk she looks kinda weird anyway I also saw this, hehe

The Talk Video - Redo You: CrossFit - CBS.com

Comment

• For the record BJ's doesn't carry Kerrygold butter. At least mine doesn't.
          Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
            For the record BJ's doesn't carry Kerrygold butter. At least mine doesn't.
            Mine either - but I have seen the kerrygold cheese, and my Wegmans (I love Wegmans so much, I will miss it when I move) does carry kerrygold butter.
            Originally posted by L8F
            ... I drank the fermented koolaid, and am totally on board...

I'm alergic to carbs - they make me break out in fat!

Comment

• I have not seen Kerrygold anywhere around here, but I get local grassfed butter, which is sooo good.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Comment

• Originally posted by GrokON View Post
                You and I are the same... "Best Before" dates don't apply to me. If it looks/smells edible (or at least like it will be edible with a bit of time on the stove or in the oven) I'll eat it. Never been that sort of pukey food poisoned sick that other people seem to be. Knock on wood.

For what its worth, I'm not a chronic hand washer. Maybe that helps in the long run.
                I am literal.. I do not use past best before date.. makes me twitch.LOL
                Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
                  Old lady in front of me at Target had a basket full of whole-grain waffles, high-fiber cereals, and high-fiber wraps. She looked disapprovingly at my basket of 6 cartons of eggs and a Lindt chocolate bar. I just smiled at her. She moved slowly and seemingly painfully to get all her grocery items onto the grocery belt. I wonder how old she was and if she looked a lot older than she was...
                  She was SO JEALOUS!!
                  Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChefGrok View Post
                    Medical Journalists Call for

The lunacy of our world.

Didn't Schrodinger describe this concept? These scientists are just illustrating how ridiculous abortion really is. Or at least I hope they are.
                    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                      Didn't Schrodinger describe this concept? These scientists are just illustrating how ridiculous abortion really is. Or at least I hope they are.
                      This isn't the first time I've heard of this. Regardless of how anyone feels about the issue, a Canadian court ruled that a mother that killed her perfectly healthy newborn son, she was innocent of murder. I'm not sure I understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChefGrok View Post
                        This isn't the first time I've heard of this. Regardless of how anyone feels about the issue, a Canadian court ruled that a mother that killed her perfectly healthy newborn son, she was innocent of murder. I'm not sure I understand.
                        Perhaps she had a mental breakdown and thus got to enter an insanity plea?
                        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• so after reading just about this whole thread i decided to reply. just a sidenote, reading this thread sounds like its a bunch of recovering ______aholics. like just replace grains with any drug and it sounds like we are in recovery LOL esp when it goes off on some tangent about what food we miss or how we used to eat this or that haha. it literally sounds like an addiction support group and a bunch of addicts about to relapse. i know addiction isnt funny, its just the nature of the thread thats hilarious. and i truly honestly believe grains and sugar are absolutely addictive substances. anyways, just a little Cw funny moment i had on facebook...

me:you can get just as much fiber from strawberries as oatmeal!

my dumbass aunt: not true...strawberries only have 3 grams of fiber per cup where oatmeal has 4 grams per 1/2 cup. i know this because oatmeal is one of the ways my dr. says i HAVE to get fiber. I like the quaker oatmeal best.

me:the only thing oatmeal is good for is spiking your bloodsugar. you can get all the fiber you "have to have" from fruits and vegies.

my dumbass aunt: ...hasnt responded yet...

UGH this is the one who got in my face SCREAMING at me because she will die and get a diverticulitis attack if she doesnt eat her dr. prescribed fiber one cereal every morning. she told me her doctor actually told her that if she wanted to get fiber from veggies, she would have to eat an exorbitant amount that would be impossible to eat.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whatever....i will see her this weekend and i am now 30 lbs lighter than the last time she saw me and she is 5'0 and about 250 lbs...but she does EVERYTHING her dumbass dr tells her to be "healthy" hmmm go figure!

Comment

• My husband and I walked down to the store to buy dinner and I was very, very hungry, so I bought a half pint of cream to sip on my way home. The cashier saw me opening it after we paid for our things and she asked me if I was going to drink that. I told her yes and she gasped and put her hand over her mouth. She looked like she was going to cry and like I had instead said I was going to eat her firstborn or something. I don't understand her reaction at all, it's my body I can drink cream if I want!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigerfeet View Post
                              it's my body I can drink cream if I want!
                              This is my new favourite quote. It pretty much sums up how I feel about the way I eat now!

Comment

• With all the talk of the search for Kerrygold, I have some bad news to report. I was shopping at my local Harry's and noticed something that could not go unmentioned.

There was a display with tubs of reduced-fat Kerrygold butter. I couldn't even understand it. I didn't even pick it up to see how much their usual great product had been adulterated. I wanted to throw all of them away.

And that's why I get my Kerrygold from Trader Joe's.

Comment

Working...
                                X