Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dracil View Post
    then she takes a jar and throws in a couple of tsps of sugar. Wtf?! Makes me a lot more hesitant about eating there now.
    grossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

• Whoops, just remembered it wasn't actually broccoli, it was bok choy. And it wasn't directly on the bok choy itself, but in the pot of water. Still, when my GF made the same thing the next day, we skipped the sugar and it tasted just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by lopqafezqww05
        SF- That IS ironic, but fats have been linked to feeding cancers (I just learned). Apparently there are certain fatty acids that certain cencers need, so they tell women with a high risk of breast cancer to go on a low fat diet.
        This was broken down and dissected in detail somewhere... wish I could find the link, but it doesn't mean what you think it means.
        Primal food in Japan

Comment

• Originally posted by Faumdano View Post
          This was broken down and dissected in detail somewhere... wish I could find the link, but it doesn't mean what you think it means.
          Dont worry about it, that was a spam-troll.
          "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracil View Post
            Whoops, just remembered it wasn't actually broccoli, it was bok choy. And it wasn't directly on the bok choy itself, but in the pot of water. Still, when my GF made the same thing the next day, we skipped the sugar and it tasted just fine.
            Are you sure it was sugar? It might have been salt...or MSG.

Comment

• Originally posted by rayout View Post
              Ooh, that could be it. I saw MSG at the store once, pretty little sparkly white crystals. It was dirt cheap. No wonder they (food manufacturers) put it in everything these days!

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmane View Post
                The best thing about the Internet is that you can't be sure I'm not a unicorn.
                I have nothing to add but to say that this is an awesome signature, and yes, I hope you are a unicorn.

Comment

Nope, she already added salt. And I did a taste test, it was definitely sugar.

Comment

Nope, she already added salt. And I did a taste test to see if it was MSG, it was definitely sugar.

Comment

Nope, she already added salt. And I did a taste test to see if it was MSG, it was definitely sugar.

Did I mention she keeps making seitan?

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post
                        Okay, just this once maybe a CW funny source is right. Dr. Kruse says that when the vagus nerve is cut during bariatric surgery, it has some effect that ends diabetes forever. It is obviously the worst possible way to end diabetes short of death, but it's actually true. I'm sure that the belly surgeons have $$$ in their eyes and can't wait to make this the news of the century.
                        As a therapist, this makes me unhappy. Since my work relies on the vagus nerve existing.
                        Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
                        Follow me on google+
                        Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
                        "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

• Originally posted by fpsjosh01 View Post
                          As a therapist, this makes me unhappy. Since my work relies on the vagus nerve existing.
                          +1 BECAUSE then people do not take responsibility for their actions. Eat, get fat.. thats ok.. I will have surgery and I will dodge the diabetes bullet. bad news...
                          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by fpsjosh01 View Post
                            what kind of therapy?

Comment

• If they cut my Vegas nerve, will I lose the urge to gamble?

Comment

• *badump chhh*
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X