Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trifith View Post
    Check my sig and figure out what I think of the FDA.
    Hence my reply. Unless it's something critical (i.e. a bad batch of "meat" escaped to the general population), then the FDA and all their governmental kin can stick it where the sun don't shine.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

• jesus christ at that manwich crap!! (what is it anyway???) sooooo glad i dont live in the US (sorry guys, but you get sold some utter poo foods!!)

heres some CW on fasting:

"fasting is really bad for you, because it makes your bowels tight and they dont like not working"....actual WTF?
      "Today’s technological age is enjoyed by the fattest, laziest humans in the history of humanity." -Mark Sisson

Comment

• Originally posted by badly_dubbed View Post
        jesus christ at that manwich crap!! (what is it anyway???) sooooo glad i dont live in the US (sorry guys, but you get sold some utter poo foods!!)

heres some CW on fasting:

"fasting is really bad for you, because it makes your bowels tight and they dont like not working"....actual WTF?
        LOL. Those poor bowels, how will they ever exist without food .
        Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
        Follow me on google+
        Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
        "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

• i just looked confused and told him i was 20hrs solid into a 24hr unplanned fast, and that my bowels were fine, I was also 10hours into a 12hr manual dayshift. went home and did hillsprints. then ate my 1 rather large meal of the day.

you will not die, shrivel up, faint or explode if you go without food for more than 25mins.
          "Today’s technological age is enjoyed by the fattest, laziest humans in the history of humanity." -Mark Sisson

Comment

• Originally posted by Trifith View Post
            Vegtables? Dehydrated onion and peppers? As the 7th and 8th ingredients, past the Less than 2% of. Tomatoes are fruit.
            MMmmm, it's like a salad in a can! A *whole serving* of vegetables, y'all!

Comment

• Originally posted by fpsjosh01 View Post
              My coworker had a bloodsugar of over 340 when I was talking to her.

She was holding a piece of uneaten cake.

Jackie-Chan-face and I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-face should be the icons of this entire thread
              "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

• Originally posted by Corvidae View Post
                Jackie-Chan-face and I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-face should be the icons of this entire thread
                I just... I just want to make them a steak!!!
                Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
                Follow me on google+
                Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
                "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

• Manwich was one of my favorites growing up...

Comment

• I've made a primal sloppy joe before. Tomato, tomato paste, ground or shredded beast and some spices in the pan until hot and cooked through. Serve over veggies. Still occasionally make it.
                    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                      I've made a primal sloppy joe before. Tomato, tomato paste, ground or shredded beast and some spices in the pan until hot and cooked through. Serve over veggies. Still occasionally make it.
                      Well, I'm confused. I thought Manwich was sloppy-joe. But, don't sloppy joes have to have meat? I mean, excepting the vegetarian ones, I guess. I've only ever had home-made ones, so I'm not really familiar with the manufactured version. But I didn't see meat on the ingredient list . . .
                      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                        Well, I'm confused. I thought Manwich was sloppy-joe. But, don't sloppy joes have to have meat? I mean, excepting the vegetarian ones, I guess. I've only ever had home-made ones, so I'm not really familiar with the manufactured version. But I didn't see meat on the ingredient list . . .
                        typically you put ground beef in it. the instructions on the can say to brown some meat and mix with the can contents. manwich=sloppy joe

Comment

• Originally posted by JennaRose View Post
                          typically you put ground beef in it. the instructions on the can say to brown some meat and mix with the can contents. manwich=sloppy joe
                          Ooooooooooooh, i thought the meat was already in the can. My family were never sloppy joe fans. Nor meatloaf fans. In fact i literally never had meatloaf till I went to college. Feel like I missed out on huge chunks of american tradition growing up.
                          "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

• one of my patients is getting into the vegan diet (she's been reading The Thrive Diet book) and is getting her mom into it. Her mom was reading some book today going "wow, did you know that broccoli has more protein than steak? same with romaine lettuce!" and talking about how eating less meat is healthier, because the ASIANS use meat as a condiment, and they're more healthy.

i just...what?

Comment

• .....romaine lettuce has more protein than steak.....?

i find that.. somewhat difficult to believe
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Corvidae View Post
                                I think the funniest part is that the Jackie Chan photo's file name is listed as "my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg"
                                Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

Working...
                                X