Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tapper47 View Post

Ahh but what kind of ice cream? I eat Hagen Daz.

Strawberry: Ingredients: Cream, Strawberries, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks.
    Vanilla: Ingredients: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Natural Vanilla.
    Chocolate: Ingredients: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Cocoa Processed with Alkali.

I buy the one serving containers which usually last for two servings for me. Because I really can have just one bite.

lol its not the good quality fairly pure ingredient stuff!! its crap..sugar, sugar and more sugar with some milk and other "stuff". lol I leave the room, its like watching a train wreck
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirlot View Post
      An acquaintance started primal before xmas after seeing my results. She love the lack of hunger, increased energy and weight loss. She decided it was costing too much before xmas and wanted to save for presents....sigh.
      Facebook post: Can anyone recommend a good diet for me? Even though she knows and admits primal works....too easy for her I guess....she needs the fad.
      suggest the cabbage soup diet.. its cheap and pretty primal! Bwahahahahahahahahah
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Just rode into the city and back with a colleague...30-min drive each way & a 90-min event. We'd barely hit the homeward road when the lament began: "Gawd, why am I so HUNGRY?? I had a GIGANTIC bowl of cereal right before we left, and a big whole-wheat raisin bagel with non-fat cream cheese, and yet I'm starving! Ack! I just don't understand it!"

Yep, real mystery there...
        6' 2" | Age: 42 | SW: 341 | CW: 198 | GW: 180?

“Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.”
        ― Søren Kierkegaard

Comment

• Originally posted by cantare View Post
          Just rode into the city and back with a colleague...30-min drive each way & a 90-min event. We'd barely hit the homeward road when the lament began: "Gawd, why am I so HUNGRY?? I had a GIGANTIC bowl of cereal right before we left, and a big whole-wheat raisin bagel with non-fat cream cheese, and yet I'm starving! Ack! I just don't understand it!"

Yep, real mystery there...
          Ugh sounds so disgusting! Might as well be eating air as far as I'm concerned...air that makes you fat and miserable
          "The mountains are calling and I must go."
          --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
          --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
          --Hyperlithic

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
            suggest the cabbage soup diet.. its cheap and pretty primal! Bwahahahahahahahahah
            +100 I laughed so hard I snorted...
            The eyes of all hope in thee, O Lord: and thou givest them meat in due season.
            Psalms 144:15

Annie Sires

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
            Pope John Paul II

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
              lol its not the good quality fairly pure ingredient stuff!! its crap..sugar, sugar and more sugar with some milk and other "stuff". lol I leave the room, its like watching a train wreck
              Skim milk... Sugar??? I gotta agree with athome: Why not make your own instead of store bought crap? Real whipping cream and a little honey or turbinado or better yet, crushed berries... Or cover fresh berries with heavy cream and a tsp of maple syrup. Oh, divine.

Annie Sires

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
              Pope John Paul II

Comment

• So once or twice a year I eat store bought ice cream. It's no big deal. Really.

Comment

• Originally posted by tapper47 View Post
                  So once or twice a year I eat store bought ice cream. It's no big deal. Really.
                  My guilty pleasure: I add sugar (turbinado) to my half cup of coffee... and then add the rest of the cup filled with heavy cream.

I went to a restaurant for breakfast and of course, had the "you don't want ANYTHING with your steak and eggs? No hashbrowns, toast, nothing?"

I almost asked for it all, just so I could leave it on the plate and tell them that I was saving someone from having diabetes and heart disease.

Annie Sires

Pope John Paul II

Comment

• I was at a meeting the other day and people brought snacks which were left on a table outside. It was bread, crackers, pretzels, etc...so I didn't care about it at all.

I heard a noise and looked out and there was as squirrel eating some of the crackers. So I just watched him. Other people saw and said "Why didn't you keep him from eating the crackers?" I said: "Why? I don't care about the squirrel?"

~rc

Comment

• I've got one:

I had a back-and-forth with a former co-worker on Twitter. I couldn't help myself but respond to his tweet. For the last year he's been spamming with this Body By Vi shake WOE he thinks is so great. It's zero fat, super low calorie, there's really nothing in it. Absolutely typical CW. I don't talk about how I'm paleo at all unless somebody asks. My husband and I have lost 50 pounds between us in the last few months and we both are looking slim. Meanwhile this former co-worker has dropped from a 42 to a 34 waist in the last year with this Body By Vi thing.

Co-Worker: Peanut butter cup Vi-Shake: 130 calories of awesomeness. I challenge you to find something equally better and healthy.

Me: Bacon.

Co-Worker: this is a body by bacon

Me: oh boy you sure you wanna start this argument? I'll go take a picture of my abs.

Me: I would argue that is a body by carbs.

Co-Worker: Well done, well done.

My favorite part is 'equally better'. Perhaps I shouldn't have antagonized him.

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                        My ex mother in law used to work at a cannery.... As if you needed another reason to avoid canned foods... it doesnt leave the warehouse for 7 years, ever. if the system crashed the same amount of people who eat canned food wont run out for 7 years
                        Holy crap that is gross.
                        No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
                        -Maimonodies

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.

Babes with BBQ

Comment

• Originally posted by paleo pika View Post
                          I've got one:

I had a back-and-forth with a former co-worker on Twitter. I couldn't help myself but respond to his tweet. For the last year he's been spamming with this Body By Vi shake WOE he thinks is so great. It's zero fat, super low calorie, there's really nothing in it. Absolutely typical CW. I don't talk about how I'm paleo at all unless somebody asks. My husband and I have lost 50 pounds between us in the last few months and we both are looking slim. Meanwhile this former co-worker has dropped from a 42 to a 34 waist in the last year with this Body By Vi thing.
                          ugh, one of my old co-workers tried to get me to sign up for that pyramid scheme. i lost all respect for her after that.

Comment

• CW moment today at work.

I got up late for work so skipped breakfast and decided to grab a breakfast in a box from the local greasy spoon(still cooks with lard) consisting of 2 bacon 2 eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes with a couple of sausages.

Got to work a few minutes after picking up my breakfast, started to eat it at my desk.
                            Co-worker 1 says hmmm that smells good what you eating, so i say a fry up.
                            you should not be eating that with your diabetes and that wieght you are.
                            I said nah its fine it all good fats and real food.
                            Co-worker 2 chimes in "you die eating things like that."
                            I said well at least i am eating actual food not like the breakfast bars that co-worker 1 was eating.
                            I left it at that because i have to work with these idiots
                            face meet palm

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelUK View Post
                              CW moment today at work.

I got up late for work so skipped breakfast and decided to grab a breakfast in a box from the local greasy spoon(still cooks with lard) consisting of 2 bacon 2 eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes with a couple of sausages.

Got to work a few minutes after picking up my breakfast, started to eat it at my desk.
                              Co-worker 1 says hmmm that smells good what you eating, so i say a fry up.
                              you should not be eating that with your diabetes and that wieght you are.
                              I said nah its fine it all good fats and real food.
                              Co-worker 2 chimes in "you die eating things like that."
                              I said well at least i am eating actual food not like the breakfast bars that co-worker 1 was eating.
                              I left it at that because i have to work with these idiots
                              face meet palm
                              Proper response: "At least my food is tasty. Besides, when watching my blood sugar, it makes sense to... you know... not have any. That way my blood sugar stays you know... STABLE! But that's ok, you can have your high glycemic bars and enjoy your sugar high."
                              Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
                              Follow me on google+
                              Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
                              "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

• Originally posted by fpsjosh01 View Post
                                Proper response: "At least my food is tasty. Besides, when watching my blood sugar, it makes sense to... you know... not have any. That way my blood sugar stays you know... STABLE! But that's ok, you can have your high glycemic bars and enjoy your sugar high."
                                Aye your reply much better then mine, will remember that for next time

Comment

Working...
                                X