No announcement yet.

Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to visit the doctors today, so while in the waiting room I flicked through a diabetes magazine just to see what they were saying.

Article. Study shows that saturated fat isn't as bad for you as you once thought and might have benefits in your diet, another study shows that it's ok to eat more than 1 egg a week as cholestrol in diet doesn't cause high blood cholestrol.
    Article Conclusion: ignore these studies because a low fat, low calorie diet is the healthiest diet.

Also, it concluded that it is ok to eat eggs now because they 'have 13% less cholesterol than they used to have'

I am shocked. Who has been f*#%*ing with my eggs? And how?
    My photo diary of my primal diet on wordpress

My primal journal on MDA.

Comment

• Ha ha. I know that feeling red menace!

Cue hurt feelings when you turn down a home baked cookie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silky View Post
        Ha ha. I know that feeling red menace!

Cue hurt feelings when you turn down a home baked cookie.
        If any of it was homemade I would have made an effort to *look* like I was trying some, but it was all store bought. Not even worth my time. But everyone was very uncomfortable that I was not joining them in the binge.
        Prions are natures way of telling us that cannibalism is for losers.

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36522.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Silky View Post
          Had to visit the doctors today, so while in the waiting room I flicked through a diabetes magazine just to see what they were saying.

Article. Study shows that saturated fat isn't as bad for you as you once thought and might have benefits in your diet, another study shows that it's ok to eat more than 1 egg a week as cholestrol in diet doesn't cause high blood cholestrol.
          Article Conclusion: ignore these studies because a low fat, low calorie diet is the healthiest diet.

Also, it concluded that it is ok to eat eggs now because they 'have 13% less cholesterol than they used to have'

I am shocked. Who has been f*#%*ing with my eggs? And how?
          *facepalm*

Comment

• *sits waiting patiently for all the holiday CW moments that are going to be popping up shortly*
            "The mountains are calling and I must go."
            --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
            --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
            --Hyperlithic

Comment

• I drank a carton of egg nog yesterday. What up?!
              You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• OT: Eggs and cholesterol Eggs Now Have Less Cholesterol - Health & Wellness - Supermarket Chain |Grocery Chain | Grocery Store Chain | Supermarket News
                So, question is, how do pastured eggs compare? Are grain-exclusive eggs finally becoming more similar to real eggs or are they getting worse for you?

Comment

• I have an amazingly hilarious experience to share:

My extended family and I were all eating dinner tonight, and everyone -- my mother, father, siblings, etc. -- were ripping on me because I was only eating meat and salad, and lots of it, and declining the bread and desserts. After a few minutes of everyone telling me how unhealthy my way of eating is, my eighty-eight-year-old grandmother, who until this point had been quiet, spoke up.

"Have you guys noticed how fat Shawn's gotten?" she asks.

Everyone grows quiet, confused. "No," my mom says, "he's not fat at all."

My grandma nods. "Then shut up and let him eat how he wants to eat. He's clearly doing better than everyone else here."

They left me alone after that.

Comment

• love it Shawn!
                    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Mihalik View Post
                      I have an amazingly hilarious experience to share:

My extended family and I were all eating dinner tonight, and everyone -- my mother, father, siblings, etc. -- were ripping on me because I was only eating meat and salad, and lots of it, and declining the bread and desserts. After a few minutes of everyone telling me how unhealthy my way of eating is, my eighty-eight-year-old grandmother, who until this point had been quiet, spoke up.

My grandma nods. "Then shut up and let him eat how he wants to eat. He's clearly doing better than everyone else here."

I think you're going to see at least some attempts at primal in your family thanks to your grandma. =D

Comment

• I love you, Grandma!
                        My smartphone makes me about $100 per month
                        Updating my journal again after a 2 year break.

Comment

Your grandma is awesome!
                          I love how she did that.

Comment

• Love your grandma shawn! She is awesome.

I bet she makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables!

Comment

I just fell out of my chair laughing. Thankfully, I had set my coffee down first.
                              Grandmas are the best. This is hilarious.

Comment

You have one mighty awesome Grandma. ;-0)

Comment

Working...
                                X