Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay they got 1 of 4 advices right.
    (Well ok it contradicts the first advice but anyway)

Comment

• Yup. Chipotle has become one of my go-to places. I get a salad...just meat, veggies, lettuce and salsa. Yummy and on plan enough not to feel guilt.

Comment

• I went to a holiday party this weekend* and, as my bit-o-food to bring and share, I brought a little tub of truffle-infused pate, since I figured it would be delicious and filling for me and would even go well with crackers for the rest of the folk. Also its not something my friends usually have so I know it wouldnt be duplicated.

I brought it to the table where the food was at, which at that moment was occupied by a gaggle of girls who are all friends of the hostess but whom I did not know. They asked me what I brought, and I told them. They kinda looked at me blankly, eyed the tub suspiciously, then returned to stuffing plain, raw bread in their faces.

The tub sat untouched through most of the party, until I urged some of MY friends to try it out, spread on crackers and bread. They did, and exclaimed in surprise that it was delicious.

Duh. Yay.

(*Stayed mostly primal, but I did have a bite of brownie and too much scotch. Would not recommend the second.)
        "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

• Originally posted by Corvidae View Post

(*Stayed mostly primal, but I did have a bite of brownie and too much scotch. Would not recommend the second.)
          No such thing.

And I guess I should've clarified about Chipotle, it definitely wasn't the good steak salad and stuff that he's getting lol
          "The mountains are calling and I must go."
          --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
          --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
          --Hyperlithic

Comment

• OMG I'm tired of spam
            --John Muir

--Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
            --Hyperlithic

Comment

• lol definitely tired of that cake post

Comment

• Originally posted by JennaRose View Post
                lol definitely tired of that cake post
                Lol I know right??? That one is up 100x more than any of the other ones!
                --John Muir

--Tommy Caldwell

--Hyperlithic

Comment

• Always funny when I see in food/health magazines:
                  Green leafy vegetables are a great source of x,y,z, and they're naturally fat-free!
                  Then they'll say to cook it with ham-hock, butter, olive oil... :-) JUST EAT A DAMN STEAK FFS!!!
                  My smartphone makes me about $100 per month
                  Updating my journal again after a 2 year break.

Comment

• The cancer one is getting annoying too.
                    The eyes of all hope in thee, O Lord: and thou givest them meat in due season.
                    Psalms 144:15

Annie Sires

Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.
                    Pope John Paul II

Comment

• Originally posted by JennaRose View Post
                      lol definitely tired of that cake post
                      I thought I was losing my mind, it is being reposted isn't it?
                      Start Weight: 265.8
                      Current Weight: 234.4
                      Leptin Reset started Jan 1, 2014

Comment

• Saw an advertisement on a delivery truck today. I had never heard of the brand "Precious". I tried to find the exact ad on-line, but didn't find it. The upshot is that it extolled "Low Fat Cheese" and also "with Omega 3s".

So, is low fat good, or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by abstractpersona View Post
                          Always funny when I see in food/health magazines:
                          Green leafy vegetables are a great source of x,y,z, and they're naturally fat-free!
                          Then they'll say to cook it with ham-hock, butter, olive oil... :-) JUST EAT A DAMN STEAK FFS!!!
                          lol stuff like that drives me bonkers! they put fat-free stickers on bananas too.

another thing that irks me is when chickpeas or other foods like quinoa and shit are labeled as "protein-packed!"

Comment

• So this morning i got a call from my MD
                            Nurse: the Doctor has reviewed your unrinanalysis and you have bacteria in your urine. He wants you on an antibitotic for 10 days and then a follow up
                            Me: Which Bacteria
                            Nurse: uhm, what. Hmm. what?
                            Me: Which Bacteria was found
                            Nurse: I dont know, hold on a minute...... The lab doesnt know, the doctor doesnt know, we wil lhave to call you back
                            Me: kthanksbai
                            Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                            Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                            Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• so this morning i got a call from my md
                              nurse: The doctor has reviewed your unrinanalysis and you have bacteria in your urine. He wants you on an antibitotic for 10 days and then a follow up
                              me: Which bacteria
                              nurse: Uhm, what. Hmm. What?
                              Me: Which bacteria was found
                              nurse: I dont know, hold on a minute...... The lab doesnt know, the doctor doesnt know, we wil lhave to call you back
                              me: Kthanksbai
                              :rofl:
                              Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                                So this morning i got a call from my MD
                                Nurse: the Doctor has reviewed your unrinanalysis and you have bacteria in your urine. He wants you on an antibitotic for 10 days and then a follow up
                                Me: Which Bacteria
                                Nurse: uhm, what. Hmm. what?
                                Me: Which Bacteria was found
                                Nurse: I dont know, hold on a minute...... The lab doesnt know, the doctor doesnt know, we wil lhave to call you back
                                Me: kthanksbai
                                Hahahahahaha.

Man.
                                Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
                                Follow me on google+
                                Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
                                "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

Working...
                                X