Funny CW moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tcb View Post
    marijuana makes me sicker than any amount of alcohol I've ever drank... so I don't know about that. The couple of times I've tried it, I swear I felt like I was going to die.
    Vaporizer. It's the smoke, not the marijuana making you sick.
    http://baconandwhimsy.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by MadelynMc View Post
      Why does this keep reposting with different user names? Spam-bot?
      Yup. Spambot.

When I see them I report them. I don't know if there are any admins acting on it, but it makes me feel better at least.
      Steph
      My Primal Meanderings

Comment

• Conventional Wisdom Monster attacks using Common Sense. It's not very effective.
        Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
        Follow me on google+
        Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
        "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

• Had a pizza lunch meeting at work and I decided to just pick the toppings and cheese off of a piece and chalk it up to a 20% since I doubt the pepperoni was nitrate-free. After the crust was just sitting on the plate, a coworker said "that is disgusting."

Yes, yes it was... glad I didn't eat that junk.

Comment

Vaporizer. It's the smoke, not the marijuana making you sick.
            I'd argue that point as well considering I spent a good chunk of my life as a social cigar/cigarette smoker.. smoke doesn't bother me. It's not like I really care, I have no desire to "get high".

Comment

Why does this keep reposting with different user names? Spam-bot?
              Yes.
              Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
              -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

• I've had 2 250+ lb women talking shop on diet and nutrition right outside my office door for the last thirty minutes... I am about to punch myself in the face... repeatedly.

Comment

• My friend who knows nothing about primal/paleo, just knows about proper peer reviewed medical science (and all around good guy had this to say about most of the arguments I had last night).

"(1:52:23 PM) Mike: LOW SALT
                  (1:52:26 PM) Mike: WHY WOULD ANYONE CUT SALT OUT"

"(1:44:50 PM) Mike: im not sure if I told you this
                  (1:45:04 PM) Mike: a bunch of people in the past have said to me "this is healthy, that is unhealthy"
                  (1:45:07 PM) Mike: so i always respond
                  (1:45:18 PM) Mike: "you know whats healthy... : EATING FOOD"
                  (1:45:21 PM) Mike: you know whats not healthy?
                  (1:45:24 PM) Mike: NOT EATING FOOD"

"(1:41:09 PM) Mike: APPLES?
                  (1:41:12 PM) Mike: ARE THEY F#$^ING SERIOUS
                  (1:41:14 PM) Mike: A F@#$ING APPLE
                  (1:41:21 PM) Mike: APPLES ARE NOTHING BUT EMPTY SPACE AND SUGAR"

"(1:39:09 PM) fpsjosh01: "You won't ever convince me a bunch of anti nutrients piled together equal the nutritional content of an actual vegetable."
                  (1:39:25 PM) Mike: arent tomatoes bad in the first place?" (smart boy he is)

"(1:37:30 PM) Mike: I had someone come to my elementary school and do a presentation
                  (1:37:52 PM) Mike: everything they serve in public school lunches is more expensive than purchasing locally grown vegetables
                  (1:38:05 PM) Mike: its laziness"

Information comes to those who actually look for it. This guy is no exception. I will have him converted in no time flat.

"(1:37:21 PM) Mike: it is less expensive to buy local vegetables and saute them in butter than it is to have meatball grinders"

Some semblance of common sense exists. I can rest easy knowing someone is right on the internet.
                  Follow me on google+

Comment

• Just watch out; that last argument sounds like one for vegetarianism if not expanded to the options beyond CW meat.
                    5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                    Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                    Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                    Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                    ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post
                      Just watch out; that last argument sounds like one for vegetarianism if not expanded to the options beyond CW meat.
                      The argument is true. The guy is an avid meat eater.
                      Follow me on google+

Comment

• Originally posted by Noctiluca View Post
                        Well I can tell you where it IS from! (since I can't see where you pointed) It runs along the inside of the spine. One on each side of the vertebrae.

Also I can SO picture myself doing that! I love comparing human anatomy to other species. Its amazing to see how very similar and yet sometimes so different than other critters!
                        I find myself fondling my developing brisket almost on a daily basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardwarehank View Post
                          I find myself fondling my developing brisket almost on a daily basis.
                          I prefer to fondle my specialty cuts.
                          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by tcb View Post
                            I'd argue that point as well considering I spent a good chunk of my life as a social cigar/cigarette smoker.. smoke doesn't bother me. It's not like I really care, I have no desire to "get high".
                            I am interested why dope smoke makes me physically sick and no other source of smoke does. I used to live with a stoner and had to kick her outside when she wanted to get high.
                            A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushrat View Post
                              I am interested why dope smoke makes me physically sick and no other source of smoke does. I used to live with a stoner and had to kick her outside when she wanted to get high.
                              I don't know. Being around other people smoking doesn't bother me. If I smoke a little, i feel nothing, but if I smoke a lot, i get ill... vomiting, cold sweats, etc.. The last time, I got sick enough to where I will never try again. So...
                              Last edited by tcb; 11-22-2011, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushrat View Post
                                I had a friend like that in high school. dope smoke gave her a headache if she smoked it, but she could smoke a ciggy and be fine. she must have grown out of it because now she smokes dope all the time lol

Comment

Working...
                                X