Has this happened to anyone else?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has this happened to anyone else?

I have been eating primal for about 3 weeks now and all of a sudden my strength has increased in the gym and my weight keeps going down. I weigh 153 i can lift twice as much as i did when i was eating a normal diet at around 170 pounds.

What kind of strength work do you do? Where were you when you started and how much are you lifting now?

I have increased my strength while losing weight over the months, but doubling in 3 weeks is a lot.

How does your protein intake now compare with what you were consuming previously? Eating low protein can hold a person back until you binge on it and then bam, you see increases.

Comment

i wonder if you were underlifting before due to a number of dietary reasons...

perhaps you never felt able to lift what your muscles were really capable of until you went grok!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenbeast View Post
        i wonder if you were underlifting before due to a number of dietary reasons...

perhaps you never felt able to lift what your muscles were really capable of until you went grok!
        Yes more than likely underlifting before.

More energy, more motivated to push to limits ( plus placebo effect).

Careful you may be pushing too much now and hurt yourself :-o

Comment

Working...
        X