Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you post up your routine man...those are impressive results, good job

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/domination....96556700417349 this is a link to my motivational page I created to help others with weight loss. The link is linked to a post of mine with my diet and work out routine. Hope this helps. Like the page for updates and helpful tips
      Being consistent, gets results...

Comment

One month of dieting. 10lbs lost and 3 inches of mid section

Comment

almost 80lbs gone now

Comment

Wow! What a difference!

Comment

I just read all 7 pages. Truly impressive results thus far dude. My problem has been consistency as well. For example I was doing really well with the primal and lifting then all of a sudden come this past spring I just stopped with the gym and then the bad eating habits started to creep back in. Only God knows why. I started up again this week and your posts are what I needed to remind me why I do this and what can been achieved with consistency.
              All time high weight 262 lbs
              Primal since Spring 2012
              Start PB Weight: 240 lbs ish
              Current Weight: 220lbs ish
              Goal Weight:190-200 lbs
              All on a 6ft. 1/2 inch frame.

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

I love this way of eating and hope to be able to help others.

Comment

I always say, you need a 'Good' reason to 'Want' to do it. Otherwise you more or less end up failing on your goals. Do it for you wife if your married or kids. If you have health issue, get your self back into gear and achieve those goals to making a better you.

Www.facebook.com/domination.inspiration

Comment

heres an update on my progress

Comment

Nice one.......Note to self: Lift heavier at the gym :-)

Congrats .

Comment

You look great and your legs look amazing. Like, no one ever shows off leg pictures and guys with strong legs are hot. I guess because guys always cover their legs and it would be weird if they wore booty shorts. But seriously, nice quads.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Haha thank you. I'm not sure if there is a young age group on this site nor are there power lifters like myself. I read a lot of posts and people are so worried about carbs and what not. Fact is carbs nor fat make you fat. You over eating and exceeding what your body needs a day to maintain its weight will make you gain weight.

I'm eating 150g of carbs a day. I can't imagine how some people That i read about that are eating little, to almost no carbs a day. I would have no energy. Seeing that carbs are basically used as fuel.

Www.facebook.com/domination.inspiration

Comment

Yeah, I started Crossfit and eat more carbs now. In that 100-150 range and have better energy.

I think a lot of people here are older and sedentary and the VLC thing works well for them. It also helps some people with medical issues and things like insulin resistance. And well, most Americans eat way too many carbs. I bet if you spoke to any medical professional, they'd call you low carb and be worried.

I do think a lot of people mistake the water gain from going from VLC to that 100-150 with fat gain. I gained about 4lbs when I doubled my carbs, but I feel/look leaner (relative to myself).

But yeah, your transformation is amazing and indicative of what just putting forth a consistent, well thought out program will get you. It sounds pretty straightforward. Are you pretty happy where you are at now or are you looking to improve even more?

Comment

I'm amazed of how far iv come to be honest with ya.. Im competing in November at the NPC physique competition in Rockford, IL so ya I need to cut more fat. I have 12 weeks left of training. I need to be in the 4-5% bodyfat range to be stage ready.

Comment

Good luck with your competition. You'll look great!

Comment

Originally posted by ksrcrider View Post
                                I'm amazed of how far iv come to be honest with ya.. Im competing in November at the NPC physique competition in Rockford, IL so ya I need to cut more fat. I have 12 weeks left of training. I need to be in the 4-5% bodyfat range to be stage ready.
                                Wow, you're like my neighbor. I'm in the NW Burbs, IL. I'd go see you compete if you want a little more of a fan club!
                                And as funny as Magnolia is, she's right. You look amazing (hot) and your wife is a lucky gal as well as your son having an awesome role model. Good on ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X