No announcement yet.

Complete 15 month transformation From fat to FIT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice job buddy. out of curiosity, how tall are you?

Comment

Wow, you look amazing! I love when people post their before and after pictures, it's inspiring and helps serve as a reminder to myself that I need to be more consistent with my diet and exercise.

Comment

5'7.5

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
        nice job buddy. out of curiosity, how tall are you?
        Being consistent, gets results...

Comment

Great work.

Out of interest what was your exercise regime?
          2010 - 5,11 and 101KG

2012 - 5,11 and 77KG

Train hard, eat well and love life

Comment

Originally posted by ksrcrider View Post
            5'7.5
            damn. i would have guessed a lot shorter actually. or that you'd be about 20lbs heavier. for as thick as you look, 179 seems pretty light

Comment

Agreed on the mega-guns. Nice work! Your arms are like trunks. Do you do much isolation work?

Comment

I really dont do many concentrated curls or machine curls... Mostly dumbbells and ez-curl bar type work outs... My arms are only 16.5 inches and 17 when pumped.. About a month a ago i just started taking creatine. I do all heavy sets. Example for EZ-curl bar.. I'll start with 80 lbs and do 2 warm up sets for 10-12 reps then ill go up to 110lbs and so 4 sets of 3-5 reps... I like doing a lot of compound exercises, such as dead lifts..

Originally posted by yodiewan View Post
                Agreed on the mega-guns. Nice work! Your arms are like trunks. Do you do much isolaton work?

Comment

Congratulation on your transformation. I couldn't agree more with you that "being consistent, gets results". Just curious --- what was your motivation to make such a change? Also, are you new to weight lifting or had you lifted weights before?
                  Thanks, /Lu
                  ----------------------------------------
                  F, 48, 5'10"
                  Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
                  Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

I did it all for my son that was born 18 months ago. I made him a promise to get healthy and into shape. I'm now in the best shape of my life and still at it. Its a promise i will never break.. Iv always been active and in and out of the gym, but never got results because i always had a poor diet and was never consistent with it. I would go for a month or so and quit and not go back again for 6 months.. Now iv been going for 15 months now and seeing amazing results..

Originally posted by Louisa655 View Post
                    Congratulation on your transformation. I couldn't agree more with you that "being consistent, gets results". Just curious --- what was your motivation to make such a change? Also, are you new to weight lifting or had you lifted weights before?
                    Thanks, /Lu

Comment

amazing results man... did you find yourself always calorie counting?

Comment

I counted calories with ifitnesspal for over a year everyday

Comment

Here are some updated pictures. I'm thinking i'm around 13% body fat now

431782_10151586272700395_1787184643_n.jpg529626_473796479360038_68998941_n.jpg549472_471196509620035_1766762924_n.jpg

Comment

Nice arms!

Comment

haha Thanks

Comment

Dang.

Comment

Working...
                                X