10 lbs in pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 lbs in pictures

7/12/13 edit: Added an update on page 2...

I started my primal journey in August 2012 when I came across this site searching low-carb info. At that time I was 225 lbs. I started following the primal WOE right away. About 6 sixs weeks into it (end of Sept 2012) I decided to snap a few 'before' pictures on a whim (yes I was tanning!). I never planned on posting them! My weight at this time was ~217-220.

So five months later I decide to take some more pictures since I finally broke through 210 that I was stuck on for what seemed like forever. 207 the scale said that day!!

I could hardly believe the difference "only" 10 lbs made.

picture.jpg
    Last edited by Stacy15; 07-12-2013, 07:39 AM.

I really look forward to seeing the photos! Right now they're pending approval from a mod. You could upload them to photobucket or some other pic host if you don't want to wait.
    be the hair that knots with my hair
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

Not sure how to do the photobucket way, hopefully this way doesn't take too long...

Comment

Stacy, that is amazing. The total recomp. Look at you! And only ten lb loss showing on the scale. Everything looks lifted, and your body looks so much younger. Rock on!

Comment

Originally posted by little vase View Post
          Stacy, that is amazing. The total recomp. Look at you! And only ten lb loss showing on the scale. Everything looks lifted, and your body looks so much younger. Rock on!
          Thank you!

Comment

Way to go!! That is truly impressive.

Comment

Good going, Stacy. Success indeed.
              Annie Ups the Ante
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

That's ten lbs?! O.o

Jikes. There must be a lot of added muscle somewhere in there. You look like yo would've lost the double!

Comment

Originally posted by Reindeer View Post
                  That's ten lbs?! O.o

Jikes. There must be a lot of added muscle somewhere in there. You look like yo would've lost the double!

Honestly only 10 lbs (maybe 12 at the most).

I guess it's true - scale doesn't always show your progress!!

I see myself every day and don't notice the little changes day to day. I was judging my success on what the scale said, instead of noticing things like my belt loop getting a notch smaller every month. So glad I did the pictures!

Most of my calories come from a protein source, and I workout 5-6x week (although I slacked a bit the Dec-mid Feb!). Bootcamp style workouts, high-resistance biking, swimming, and some bike-sprints. So I'm sure I've lost fat/gained muscle. The last 2 weeks I started heavy lifting since felt the resistance of other workouts couldn't increase from where I was at - I could just do them faster.

Comment

That is an amazing difference. I can't wait to get started on this. Congrats

Comment

High resistance biking is wonderful. I do it every other day. I can really see how it's sculpting your body!

Comment

Great progress! I often get a similar response when I tell people I only lost 20lbs. And recently my DH said he thought I was losing too fast... nope, haven't lost a pound since beginning of Dec!

Comment

Originally posted by teach2183 View Post
                          Great progress! I often get a similar response when I tell people I only lost 20lbs. And recently my DH said he thought I was losing too fast... nope, haven't lost a pound since beginning of Dec!
                          Just once I would like to hear someone say to me 'losing too fast'! LOL Good for you. That's awesome!

Comment

You look really great! And your tan has come along nicely, too.

Comment

and why, again, wouldn't you call yourself a success story? HUge difference. You may have *only* lost 10# but your body composition is definitely changing. xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X