No announcement yet.

my abs: a pictorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your before and after is amazing! You rock hard with those abs! I haven't even been thinking about abs, but you have planted a seed...

Comment

You look AMAZING batty. Some serious inspiration there. You should definitely bask in the glory of that accomplishment! I would love to have abs like that one day - but my fat tends to hang on my abdomen, I'm not as much of a hip/thighs woman as most ladies seem to be. Oh well, have to see when I get there, won't I??

Comment

Originally posted by marcadav View Post
        twinmama, I can relate to the trashed tummy. My twin PG did a number on mine too. How big were your babies? My girls weighed 6lb12oz and 6lb15 oz. I was huge and carried it all up front.
        I delivered at 34.5 weeks... baby A was 5#5oz, B was 3#11oz... Carried straight out... fortunately no one was up in my ribs... so breathing was almost normal.... but they did offer CRUSHING pain to my pelvis. DH asked what was wrong every single time I attempted to stand up. Seriously? Did you just get here??? LOL!

Batty... I'm so glad to hear your success... I've had serious doubts that this blob of horror is ever going away. I swear, if I can get the fat off my stomach... If I just cut it off straight down, I'd be about 5 sizes smaller... but ooooohhhhhh no... it's got a life of it's own.

Comment

wow, I am seriously impressed. I am starting with a small podge and frankly despair that it will ever go away. so what sort of ab exercises were you doing and how often?

Comment

i srsly love you guys.

Originally posted by Suse View Post
            wow, I am seriously impressed. I am starting with a small podge and frankly despair that it will ever go away. so what sort of ab exercises were you doing and how often?
            eh, i did P90X a little bit last year, but not a heck of a lot else when it comes to *specific* ab exercises. i followed The New Rules of Lifting for Women, which DID include ab work, but for the most part, its been all compound movements with weights.

and really, it IS mostly diet. nothing really started showing until i switched that up.

twinmama: it takes FOREVER, it seems - keep the faith. i remember constantly looking in the mirror and thinking, "UGH THIS IS NEVER LEAVING ME." just stay as close as possible to the eating habits and things will change.
            sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

Thanks for sharing batty, hope i get there by this time next year.
              Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

Very motivating pictures! After a very severe knee in jury I ballooned to 300 pounds (I'm 6'4"). I was no longer able to run 6 or 7 miles a day to battle all the garbage I was eating!

I've gone cold turkey on all the garbage and I am 5 days in, which is great for me. Once I make it past 3 days I'm all good!

I dream of having abs like yours! Great job!
                Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

Comment

Indeed.. the quest for abs continues!!!

Comment

Woweeee...I keep coming back to these pics as I didn't think it would be possible!

I'm just beginning my primal journey and haven't sorted my exercise properly yet and can't get my head round the heavy lifting yet. I won't have any gym membership and from what I can gather you need access to those for the New Rules of Lifting for Women?

Need to trawl the site to work out a good substitute.

Comment

Mark's free Primal Fitness e-book would be a good place to start. You can do all the exercises at home with no equipment at all - no excuses! It's prominently displayed on the MDA home page.
                      My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
                      On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore

Comment

Originally posted by Annika View Post
                        Mark's free Primal Fitness e-book would be a good place to start. You can do all the exercises at home with no equipment at all - no excuses! It's prominently displayed on the MDA home page.
                        I have that ready to read/print out - would help if I actually did that! Thanks for the push

Comment

absolutely amazing! Congrats!

I don't see any lower pooch at all.

You are an inspiration to all!

Comment

outstanding ... or actually .. literally the opposite ... those are smoking abs ...

Comment

Batty, you look phenomenal!
                              Aside from going primal, were there any dietary changes you made? (IF'ing, no dairy, etc?)

Comment

I think it is time for another 'after' pic!
                                Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

Working...
                                X