No announcement yet.

Uh, Where Is My Cellulite?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a skinny fat the early signs of cellulite were scaring me! PB has also helped mine too. I do find that its appearance fluctuates though and has something to do with hydration state. I have come to the conclusion that mine is more apparent when I am retaining water because of high carb slip-ups.
    Last edited by lcme; 04-11-2010, 04:59 PM.

Comment

^_^ I'm glad I made someone feel better, I never seem to do that for myself :P
      "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Renata
        I really need to find me a Primal dude. He'll only have to worry about 2 things. Meat and boobies, and I can provide both. Hehe...
        Men are easy, haven't you figured it out yet? Show naked, bring beer. It's all it is going to take.
        Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

I also have noticed a distinct reduction in "dimples on the wrong cheeks." ;-p

Comment

I am with you ladies! A complete difference in the cellulite...as in, it's disappearing! I also noticed that after about 20 hrs into a 24 hour fast, looking in the mirror (backwards : ) in the a.m. it was literally GONE!! Also, I am glad to hear someone else echo'ing the praises of NO PMS, cramps, headaches...nothing! LOVING IT, ALL OF IT!!!

Comment

Way to go ladies! I can't say it's gone, but there's definitely less of it. Can't wait to see the results in a few more weeks! (Especially after adding the fitness component.)
              "One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." -- Virginia Woolf

Comment

Very awesome, ladies! I'm loving watching my belly fat leave and seeing the muscles in my thighs again. I knew they were in there somewhere!!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutsaffron View Post
                  I don't know about cellulite, but I'm just amazed at how thinner my ankles, neck, & wrists. I could never figure out why other chubby girls could wear normal sized necklaces, bracelets, etc, but i couldn't - turns out i was walking around swollen all the time. i AM normal, yay!

That's awesome about your thighs - very exciting to see all the changes, isn't it? *twirls you 'round excitedly*
                  Ditto on the ankles/wrists/fingers being thinner thing! I am happy to be able to wear my thick-banded engagement ring again, and my favorite watch which had been too tight, and my ankles don't have that scary puffy look anymore! (I'd always heard that puffy ankles was a symptom of "heart problems.")
                  I'm a quitter...but I'm back now.

Comment

My mom made a comment to me the other day about my wrists being "too skinny." Umm... huh? Of course they're skinny. There's no muscles there.

Comment

Mine are boney too. It's kinda like a constant reminder of how skinny I could be :/

The wrists and my mom. She's 117lb.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Why can't I have the skinny gene and eat as much as she does!? I don't get it! I got the bad skin, the big ass... what the hell is going on?!

Ok, I don't regret the big ass... :x
                      "The penis is the male animal-flower, a soft-firm dildo, a warm dream."
                      -Raymond Peat, PhD

Comment

I've noticed that my cellulite has vastly improved already, and I've only been completely Primal for a little while. Yay!

Comment

Working...
                        X