19 days Primal and feeling great!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 days Primal and feeling great!

This is my first post here so I'm a little nervous but I'd like share my progress thus far.

JanFebCollage.jpg
    JanFebPrimalB.jpg

I don't mind the minimal weight loss because I can clearly see that my body is responding to the Primal lifestyle!

Congrats on 19 days so far!! I hope your weekend was awesome
    One step, one decision, and one change at a time leads to a total transformation.

Comment

Congrats on Day 19! I'm new also, on Day 26 and going great! Yay!
      I practice yoga (am a yogini) and am also a follower of Grok ... so my journal is Grokini Mary

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread66249.html

Comment

Hello there newbie,

Congratulations. I am on day 6 and doing well. My bathroom scales shows my weight going down. How often do you weight yourself? I am looking forward to reading about your journey, including any ups and downs along the way. I am still enjoying my morning cup of coffee, but have changed from half and half to heavy cream, I thought the higher fat content would be better? Any thoughts on that? Can you give a brief list of what your dailey foods consist of? Looking for ideas

Thank you and good luck.
        Last edited by SurpriseMe; 02-11-2013, 09:39 AM.

Comment

great pics, congrats.. look forward to following your journey and experiences. I am on day 17 myself and have managed to lose 3.8kg (just over 8lbs) in my two weeks. I think a lot was water retention though, and I am quite a bit heavier than you to begin with (cw - 100.8kg or 222lbs)

Similar to yourself I am feeling pretty good eating this way, I seem to have more energy which is allowing me to be more active. Win

Comment

Wow! That's amazing progress in the ab region. You look great!
            True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
            The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

Comment

Congratulations on your journey, I am one month in and feel great myself. I have lost 11 pounds so far and have a ton of energy. I enjoy the program and one thing I love is a pomegranate/cucumber salsa. I deseed and chop 2 large cukes, 1 cup of pomegranate seeds, juice of half a lime, some cilantro and some red onion. I let it sit for a few hours and then put on top of salad, it is delicious. I never ate pom. seeds before but now I can't get enough. There is also a recipe for Paleo candy bars in the idiot's guide to paleo that taste like an almond joy candy bar that is also awesome. It is my guilty pleasure. I have given up all booze, soda and everything else that goes along with it. Good luck and look forward to hearing more

Comment

wow, what a difference in your belly!
                Congrats

Comment

Nice work. Keep it up! The difference is obvious.
                  Liberalism: ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

Comment

While my main focus for wanting to go paleo/primal wasn't weight loss, its a nice bonus. I can totally relate to the stomach thing. I wake up with a relatively flat stomach and by bedtime I look like I'm expecting a baby. A sign that I need to get back on track.

Welcome to MDA and I hope you can keep experiencing success with this way of eating!
                    F|26yr|5'3"
                    1st Start: 8.25.12
                    SW: 151 CW: 147 GW: -150
                    HW: 195

Comment

You look great, especially that smile!

Comment

Congrats! That is great success. Goes to show you cannot rely on the scale. Today is day 1 for me and I needed to see this!

Comment

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
                          X