Sex drive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex drive

This may be a touchy subject for some but has anyone else noticed their libido going crazy? Maybe its the healthier lifestyle, the way I feel now or the way I look but I just can't believe the difference. It's always been good but now we're talking about greatness. I love the PB Lifestyle!!!

Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

*raises hand*

Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

It's been talked about on here before... the consensus was a big hell yes.

Comment

Yepper. Same for the ladies. Now when will Mark get that Primal singles section up and running? ;-)

Comment

Yeah that's why so many of us primal ladies are pregnant. heh.

Evidently primal foods are also "fertility foods" for both men and women.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Oh, yeah :-D

Comment

I don't have any libido but I think it's more my subconscious influencing gene expression for the good my organism and certainly nothing to do with my diet. It's not like I'm deficient in cholesterol or other precursors!

Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

I asked this same question a few weeks ago and got a similar response. Most seem to feel it has helped.

Comment

mine was high on raw vegan, so now?

what do you think?

Comment

Yep, when is that singles section coming?

Comment

Helped? I don't need any help in that area. I wish Primal reduced sex-drive!

I began this Primal journey on December 30th, 2009 and in that time I've lost over 125 LBS.

Comment

Rather than wait for a singles section, why don't we start a singles thread?

I'll start:

I'm John, I'm 25. I like short sprints on the beach...

www.primalfreedom.blogspot.com

If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life by grappling with and transforming resources; he must be able to own the ground and the resources on which he stands and which he must use. In short, to sustain his human right. - Murray Rothbard

Comment

Austin Powers was paleo, at least when he had his mojo.

The answer for me is it increased it. It wasn't low before so I'm not sure this is good.

bruce b, likes moonlight walks on the beach, going to the ballet, long conversations about my feelings with a special someone and candlelight, always candlelight. Just kidding, actually I like singlespeed bicycling, mostly by myself, reading, hiking, dogs, science, ukulele playing, Tiny Homes, raised bed gardening and working out. Sports I like to watch include football (the USA kind), basketball, & MMA, though on a whole I *much* prefer to do sports, not watch them. I'm pretty selfish and like to do my own thing. I don't need a lot of human interaction to be happy. Anyone interested? Age 55, 6' 142 lbs currently. I'm pretty fit and healthy.

I like smart, funny (wiseass is fine), fit, lean females that share some of my interests. Must want to do the Tiny Home, green living thing.

Comment

I've been meaning to ask this so I might as well ask it in the relevant thread here:

how often did grok...mate? I'm referring specifically to the male version. Does the chronic cardio principle apply as well as too...well, you know. Is there such as thing as too much?

Oh yea, and:

Single, 24, living in San Francisco. Tech junkie trying to reduce my screen time. Enjoys lifting heavy inanimate objects, extreme sarcasm.

Comment

as often as he could Pete, as often as he could.

Comment

Working...
                              X