No announcement yet.

Spacey47! Success Now with Before and After pictures aged 48 years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lookin good bro! now you need to buy some shirts that fit you. we can see your heart beating through those tight-ass t shirts.

Comment

I vote that you keep those shirts. Oh, yes.

Comment

@Blissful thanks for the kind words, I know how u feel about your life not being your own' I have an intense full time job and I do a lot of the childcare in our home, literally the only regular time I can train is before the family wake up, so I'm often in the garage at 5.30am weight training or power walking and sprinting around the neighbourhood. I have stopped cycling after falling off my bike 3 weeks ago dislocating a finger and bruising ribs
        Set yourself some short term goals and stick with it once you see the results it will help reinforce the good behaviour I.e. training and diet and you are more likely to succeed

@ not on the rug.. cheers for positive comments' as for the t-shirts the grey one is as I stated in my original post a training compression top so its supposed to be skin tight and I wore it to emphasize body shape for the pictures.

Both the other t shirts are close fitting but far from skin tight! In fact now they are now somewhat looser than those pics as I have dropped 3 more pounds since then

@Sabine......... ..ahem...:-)

Comment

just busting your balls buddy. i wear stuff like that when i train too. no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
            just busting your balls buddy. i wear stuff like that when i train too. no worries.
            Badda Bing

Comment

Hey Guys I haven't posted here I awhile and thought I would update my success page as I turn 49 next month

I am comfortably maintaining my weight and training in fact I would say I am more defined now than in the pictures I posted

I have changed my training exchanging power walking for cycling after I came off my bike and dislocated a finger

I have regular treats but generally stick to the healthy stuff probably 80-20 , I have developed a green and blacks organic 85% dark chocolate habit

The key to any success with health/fitness is to be able to maintain it after you have reached it and 8 months on its going fine

IM NEVER GOING BACK TO THOSE BEFORE PICTURES!

Comment

Hi guys I am not a regular poster here these days , I am real busy and generally post on BB.com which is a great site

thought I would do a quick update here as it is one of the first sites I ever did post on

I still follow a fairly 'Paleo' style diet rarely eat rice , pasta, potato's or bread but I tend to stick with IIFYM (If IT Fits Your Macros) for those who may not be familiar with the term

I am happy to say that it is some 13 months since I hit my goal weight and I haven't gained an ounce back in that time in fact im leaning out a bit more.

reaching a target is good but maintaining is the key, comfy 30 inch pants at 49! was not something I would have imagined 18 months a ago and a yet it is my daily experience

I don't even train as much anymore , I do lots of 6-8 power walks and about 2 full body weight circuits a week and it seems to suit me fine, the key to weight management is undoubtably diet and once you master that your most of the way there

good luck to anyone who reads this post and merry xmas!

Comment

Congrats to you. I know it was hard work and you're inspiring.

Comment

Good to hear you are maintaining and feeling well.

How about another picture?

Comment

Very inspirational, I work with a lot of blokes, much of them 30 - 50 and not a single one comes close to your physique.

I take my hat off to you sir.

P.s. I want to be fit and active by the time my little boy can run around!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by AlexRobson View Post
                        Very inspirational, I work with a lot of blokes, much of them 30 - 50 and not a single one comes close to your physique.

I take my hat off to you sir.

P.s. I want to be fit and active by the time my little boy can run around!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                        Thanks for the positive comments, I'm currently working towards a vanity goal of having a full 6 pack on my 50th birthday in July!

I have a 4 pack coming through and estimate about 8 lbs more should do it, but in reality I'm very happy with where I have got to

Good luck with your goals, if I hit the 6 pack I'll post another picture!

Comment

Nice job...you look awesome, happy, and healthy! Congrats.

Comment

Wow spacey47!

I just saw your pics, you look great! I can't believe the change!
                            My dear husband looks like you in the first pic, at the beach.
                            I so wish he would follow a paleo or primal way of life.
                            Paleo since April 2013 for health reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by spacey47 View Post

Nice!!

You look younger too, like you were in your 30's

Comment

Hi all

still going strong here is a picture of me on my 50th birthday first ever shirtless picture

it will be 2 years this November I hit my original goal of 168lbs now im 156lbs and feeing better than everlFIT P fixed.jpg
                                Last edited by spacey47; 10-09-2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X