The Ultimate Revenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome conquer!
    I had a similar experience not too long ago with a set of silky PJ's (pant and shirt set)... and they have been sitting in the oubliette waiting to be worn on both legs rather than just one. So last night I tried them on and oh my, they nearly fell off! Love that feeling!!!
    SW 260 lbs
    CW 194 lbs as of February 13, 2013
    GW 150 lbs
    PB start date: June 16th, 2012

Comment

Congratulations! Last year (before paleo, or BP) I culled my wardrobe and went from 15 or so suits down to six, two of which didn;t reall fit and one was new, I liked it and when I bought it was probably out of hope. It and three others no longer fit, the pants literally fall to my ankles if I do not hold them up. The two that do fit really sorta don't-I am just to cheap to go buy a couple. Feels good. So good for you!

Comment

Congratulations! Last year (before paleo, or BP) I culled my wardrobe and went from 15 or so suits down to six, two of which didn't really fit and one was new-I liked it and when I bought it and it was more out of hope. It and three others no longer fit, the pants literally fall to my ankles if I do not hold them up, they are too big to be altered. The two that do fit really sorta don't-I am just to cheap too go buy a couple. Feels good. So good for you!

Comment

Huge woots to you! And good luck with the wedding and the rest of your life.

Comment

That's inspiring! Congratulations on both the dress, and the wedding!

I'm a size 16 right now (jeans are even a bit loose in the waist) and to think that maybe someday I could be a size 6... That seems incredible.

Comment

Victory!

Comment

Fantastic! I love the dress, and you look radiant in it.

Comment

Beautiful!! Rock it girl

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    pretend she's an ancient warrior and that dress is a bear that previously left a big manly scar on her face when she wasn't able to defeat it

now pretend that she, the big manly warrior with the big manly scar, returned to the beast's lair and slew it most righteously

converted to manspeak, this should make sense now
                    Heehee.
                    be the hair that knots with my hair
                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

Working...
                    X