This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hdizzle99 View Post
    Rivvin, was that all primal bp plus crossfit?
    About 90% of it was by following the paleo / primal diets and crossfit, yeppers.

Oh yeah, I know it's a little late but jesus christ Malpaz you are awesome. We are like two completely opposite stories.
    Last edited by Rivvin; 01-26-2011, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Jesus man, those pictures are crazy. Such a big transformation there. Freaking awesome.

Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
      edit: I went from being a fatass mcbutter pants who wore camo because I thought it made me look tough to a guy who could wreck your day in just a few seconds. I don't know if I should be too happy about that or not, lol.
      Hell yes, be happy and proud, man.

Good work too Adam, your smile gets bigger as your gut gets smaller. Love it.

Comment

• Love it Adam Vikingson - absolutely amazing, and your face is showing a huge change.

Can't believe that's you, Rivvin! Have you won over your ballet sister yet? Where are all the wall photo of you rolling tires around?

I think I'm close to ready to post a second crop of pics. Even though my weight loss is a little slower in the last three months, the visible changes have been faster, or at least more noticeable, I think.
        5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
        Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
        Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
        Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
        ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post
          Love it Adam Vikingson - absolutely amazing, and your face is showing a huge change.

Can't believe that's you, Rivvin! Have you won over your ballet sister yet? Where are all the wall photo of you rolling tires around?

I think I'm close to ready to post a second crop of pics. Even though my weight loss is a little slower in the last three months, the visible changes have been faster, or at least more noticeable, I think.
          I have recently decided that leaving the tires on the vehicles is a much more efficient way to move them up and down the street....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
            About 90% of it was by following the paleo / primal diets and crossfit, yeppers.
            And about 100% of it is pure awesomeness.
            Wow. What a transformation. You look like a completely different guy and so much healthier.

Comment

• Damn Dude. One word: Awesome.
              Every Day is a New Adventure

Comment

edit: I went from being a fatass mcbutter pants who wore camo because I thought it made me look tough to a guy who could wreck your day in just a few seconds. I don't know if I should be too happy about that or not, lol.
                This reminds me of the "Eat Like a Predator" post: http://www.gnolls.org/1141/eat-like-...ational-guide/

Comment

• Originally posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
                  This reminds me of the "Eat Like a Predator" post: http://www.gnolls.org/1141/eat-like-...ational-guide/
                  Wow this is a great article and I wish I had read that when I first started living this way. I am saving this to give to people who ask me about my lifestyle, because it is a great explanation.

After having gone back a few pages of this thread (I admit it's been a few weeks since I read this thread actively), I can see pictures of people who went from dangerously skinny to sexy ripped and people who went from fatty-fat-fat to ripped and it makes me wonder why anyone would ever even consider following any other diet lifestyle. Both ends of the spectrum can be addressed by this. I want the whole world to read this thread.

Comment

• aight, gonna share: GUN SHOW PROGRESS.

pic on the left was taken in september. pic on the right was taken today. 4 months, it blows my mind.
                    sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

• OMG RIVVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have come so damned far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we really did come from like opposite ends but wow, i bow down to your progress, its amazing!
                      Get on my Level
                      http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by batty View Post
                        aight, gonna share: GUN SHOW PROGRESS.

pic on the left was taken in september. pic on the right was taken today. 4 months, it blows my mind.
                        You look like you would eat a steak raw straight from the butcher's hands and then beat him up afterwards.

Awesome.

Comment

• Batty.....you look absolutely amazing in both. I think I need to read through your whole journal. Damn, I wish I had taken some before pics. I've been primal 3 months now, and have changed so much already. You are an inspiration, and I am making it my goal for this week to read your journal! I think I might even take a "before" picture now....even though I've already lost a lot of weight (25 lbs) -from 160 to 135- .............Thanks for showing me that there is a lot of room for improvement!

Comment

You look like you would eat a steak raw straight from the butcher's hands and then beat him up afterwards.

Awesome.
                            Only on MDA would that be a compliment You both look amazing!
                            Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• Batty, please punch me in the face.

Wicked gun show.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Wow, you guys. Mal, Rivvin, Batty... some crazy changes going on here. It's almost like this stuff works!!

You guys all look like you could kick some ass now.

Comment

Working...
                                X