This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by primalpilgrim View Post
    Took a picture yesterday and added it to the transformation comparison.

About 80% Paleo compliant.
    Thanks for sharing, pilgrim! I used this to motivate my 17-yo DS!

Ruby & Meg-a-tron - awesome, awesome, awesome!

Malpaz! Wow! I want what you got! Do you tell your story somewhere?
    Last edited by it1958; 01-19-2011, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• MalPaz

You are recovering and gaining some muscle mass, good progress, keep it up!

kudos for you!
      Rephrasing the famous Socrates quote: "All I know is that I know nothing" and about that fact, I am still not so sure.

Greetings! from Jorge from Venezuela.

Comment

• Wow all of you are great inspritions I'll have to get photos and share. I'm not as far as most of you, I'm a baby as far as time goes twelve weeks and loving the feel of PB.

Comment

• http://img256.imageshack.us/i/beforeafterjanuary.jpg

First pic I had been primal 3 months, already past the most dramatic changes... but I think these two are still pretty good! I'm excited for two months from now. Between these two pics I didn't exercise really at all, but ate pretty strictly primal. No grains except rice twice and a chocolate chip cookie on New Years.

Comment

• Good progress, Cavebot. You can see the muscle definition coming along. Ruby, Meg, Pilgrim, Mal ... love the progress!
            PB Stats:
            Started 5/10/10
            Starting Weight: 215
            Current Weight (1/25/11): 180
            Goal Weight: 160

Comment

• I think it's about time to share my progress with leangains style lifting and primal eating. Here is how I looked like late last spring before starting leangains style training

I weight somewhere between 175-180 pounds. That's about a 30-35 pound gain that I've made from when I just started the warrior diet and then the primal lifestyle a year and a half ago. I'm currently at a 190 pound bench; 250 lb squat; 335 lb deadlift. here is how I look like as of today:

I'm pretty sure that aside from gaining muscle, I've also gained some fat, even eating total 100 percent primal food. I may never exactly be as lean as many of you folks but its safe to say that this is the strongest and healthiest I've been all my life
              --
              Here it is, your moment of zen.

It's a no brainer: The journal of the cerebelum

Comment

• You've definitely gained a bit of fat, it's pretty much impossible to gain straight muscle, but you look fantastic! I'm sure if you really wanted to you could do a mini cut for summer, but personally I think you look damn fine.
                Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
                Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
                Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
                Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Comment

• Not quite legit before and after pictures, but I found a few hold ones from when my girl graduated college in May. Took a few this week to compare them to. Nothing spiffy, but hey, it's progress.

Before:

After:

I like how the jacket doesn't bulge with my flab anymore, and my facial features are a bit more noticeable without their marshmallow covering.
                  "A man in this world without learning is as a beast of the field."

My Primal Journal

Comment

• Great job, boys! I can definitely tell the difference in both of you. Lookin' good.
                    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• Originally posted by cerebelumsdayoff View Post
                      I'm pretty sure that aside from gaining muscle, I've also gained some fat, even eating total 100 percent primal food. I may never exactly be as lean as many of you folks but its safe to say that this is the strongest and healthiest I've been all my life
                      Dude, you have made some really good progress. I'm super glad to see that you're fine with putting on some body fat. I think you were setting yourself up for failure by continuing to chip away at belly fat. You will be so much further ahead by putting on a good solid base of overall mass, then cutting back the fat later on.

You're looking really strong, man. Keep up the good work!

Comment

• At my worst:

--------
                        Starting paleo:
                        April 1st, 2010

--------
                        Today:
                        January 25th, 2011

Comment

• Iskander good going. I can't wait until my transformation starts to unfold.
                          You don't have to be sick to get well

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Crafter View Post
                            At my worst:

--------
                            Starting paleo:
                            April 1st, 2010

--------
                            Today:
                            January 25th, 2011
                            Awesome work!!!
                            Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• It is kind of embarassing to show these but when my mother sent me all of our old christmas photos with the new ones this morning I was pretty damn shocked with what I saw. So here we go:

Basically to all the emails and PMs I get saying that my information "doesn't apply" to them because I compete in sports like crossfit and train in martial arts can kiss my ass because I came -exactly- from where you did!

edit: I went from being a fatass mcbutter pants who wore camo because I thought it made me look tough to a guy who could wreck your day in just a few seconds. I don't know if I should be too happy about that or not, lol.
                              Last edited by Rivvin; 01-26-2011, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Rivvin, was that all primal bp plus crossfit?

Comment

Working...
                                X