Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the links show up for me but say pending approval , sorry if I did it wrong kinda new at this .
    "Misfortune
    can force you into doing things you should be doing anyway. Lessons
    come from adversity. Anything can happen to anyone... You can find a
    new lease on life - more meaning than you thought possible in simple
    things... Let go. Live in the moment. Go forward". Christopher Reeve

Comment

• Ah. I just opened a photobucket.com account, your photos will show up immediately if you link them in.

Comment

• HOLY guacamole! Your arms are amazing!! Congrats!!

Comment

• You're looking great, Jayteewhy. What an imressive change.
          I'm a quitter...but I'm back now.

Comment

• Wow, you look like a different person! Congratulations on your success!

Comment

• Wow awesome job everyone! This thread really helps keep me going when I start thinking about cookies and ice cream lol!

Here's an update on my own progress, still lots to go but I'm happy to be back on track!

Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
              Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
              Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
              Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Comment

• Thanks !
                "Misfortune
                can force you into doing things you should be doing anyway. Lessons
                come from adversity. Anything can happen to anyone... You can find a
                new lease on life - more meaning than you thought possible in simple
                things... Let go. Live in the moment. Go forward". Christopher Reeve

Comment

• Way to go Jayteewhy!

Comment

• Originally posted by JAYTEEWHY View Post
                    here are a few before and a few from a few months back
                    Wow Jay, your arms look like they could squeeze me in half (or is that just wishful thinking on my part )

Originally posted by Meg-a-Tron View Post
                    Wow awesome job everyone! This thread really helps keep me going when I start thinking about cookies and ice cream lol!

Here's an update on my own progress, still lots to go but I'm happy to be back on track!

Meg, you are going so well, I'm always impressed when I see your pics and I lurve your ink
                    My Journal

Comment

• Go Feanor, Go Feanor, it's yo birthday..! Looks like a diff person! You have such a nice face and hair too!

Comment

• WOW meg what a difference.
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45312.html[SIGPIC]

Comment

• Fedor: Looking MEAN!! those traps are huge dude. Your face has changed too, great job.
                          Jaytee: You could make a run at the NFL soon man, you're huge! in a good way.
                          Meg: You have the body type in women that drives me nuts, great progress!

I just finished whole30 so I have some after pics you can see at the last page on this thread: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...213#post288213

but I thought it'd be more appropriate here to post my original "before" pic with my very latest "after" pic

Feb 26th, 2010 one month into primal (I never took a pic before that, I had already lost about 5 pounds I think...)

And two from this morning 12/16/10

I had about 3 months of being way too 60/40 with my diet, I'm sure 80/20 compliance would have gotten me here faster but you know what? I've learned a lot in the process and don't regret anything.

Edit: I should note that I'm flexing in both after pics, for non-flexing pics visit the link above.
                          Last edited by iniQuity; 12-16-2010, 05:38 AM.
                          I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

• Iniquity, awesome progress. Well done dude.
                            The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
                            Blog
                            sigpic

Comment

• Wow Iniquity, you look amazing, what a huge change in body comp! Kudos
                              My Journal

Comment

• Jeez iniQuity, that's badass - you're ripped!
                                carl's cave

Comment

Working...
                                X