Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://malpaz.wordpress.com/ i put up new pics from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am ecstatic with myself as i had NO IDEA i looked so strong when i flex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Get on my Level
    http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Wow Mal, you should be proud of yourself, you look so strong and healthy! Like really healthy! You're just glowing. Good on you!!
      My Journal

Comment

• great pictures, i'm aiming for arms like that
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MalPaz View Post
          http://malpaz.wordpress.com/ i put up new pics from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am ecstatic with myself as i had NO IDEA i looked so strong when i flex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Damn girl, good looks and you eat super primal with all the marrow! my girlfriend would NEVER touch that stir-fry of beef, shrimp and marrow, tallow wow! (offensive for her in two counts: shrimp and marrow, she's no veggie, but she doesn't like seafood and isn't too keen on trying "weird shit") Even I haven't gotten deep into either marrow nor tallow I really want/need to... keep up the great work!
          I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

• Okay I'm not going to lie I just spent 2 hours at work going through this thread and I am amazed at all the results. I've been going for 3 weeks and dropped 8lbs. Hopefully soon I'll be posting pics of my 40lb weight loss! After reading this thread I am definitely motivated to keep on going. Apparently IFs' are the way to go! P90X and IWSPA didn't do the trick because I couldn't follow the diet. Hopefully now that it has been made so simple I can stick with it and transform Thanks for the inspiration everyone and congrats on your epic transformations
            "It is your responsibility to control the outcome"
            "In our society, people respect weight loss. Even if you do nothing cool or interesting or memorable for the rest of your life, you'll have done that."
            "Is a brief moment on the lips, worth a long time on the hips?"

Comment

• Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
              Damn girl, good looks and you eat super primal with all the marrow! my girlfriend would NEVER touch that stir-fry of beef, shrimp and marrow, tallow wow! (offensive for her in two counts: shrimp and marrow, she's no veggie, but she doesn't like seafood and isn't too keen on trying "weird shit") Even I haven't gotten deep into either marrow nor tallow I really want/need to... keep up the great work!
              hahahah its good stuff....its like the butter of beef, and its cheap as are all the organs i eat too lol btw...what DOES your gf eat then!?!?
              Get on my Level

Comment

• You're awsome Malpaz! I love the combo - girlie dress + *FLEX*
                sigpic

Comment

• great job Mal, you keep lookin better n better!

Comment

• Originally posted by YumYamRunRam View Post
                    As a 2-year 99% fruit raw vegan (115lbs)

only 1.5 month Primal (145)
                    *internal dialogue of each picture*
                    1st picture- "Ehhh I'm a scrawny little vegan, but at least I'm healthy! wee rainbows and sunshine! xD"
                    2nd picture- "Hey guys look at me im skinny. And healthy. And I don't eat animals! Weee rainbows and sunshine! XDDD"
                    3rd picture- "SOMEBODY GIVE ME A DAMN PIECE OF BACON OR I WILL EAT YOUR FACE FOR BREAKFAST! AAHHH!!"

I love the drastic change in body composition, and countenance. This is one of the best before and afters I've ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by freedish View Post
                      *internal dialogue of each picture*
                      1st picture- "ehhh i'm a scrawny little vegan, but at least i'm healthy! Wee rainbows and sunshine! Xd"
                      2nd picture- "hey guys look at me im skinny. And healthy. And i don't eat animals! Weee rainbows and sunshine! Xddd"
                      3rd picture- "somebody give me a damn piece of bacon or i will eat your face for breakfast! Aahhh!!"

i love the drastic change in body composition, and countenance. This is one of the best before and afters i've ever seen.
                      lmfao!!
                      My Journal

Comment

• WOW YOU HAVE COME A LONGWAY FRUIT GUY!!! congrats!
                        Get on my Level

Comment

• Hot damn, Malpaz!
                          Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Comment

• Originally posted by MalPaz View Post
                            WOW YOU HAVE COME A LONGWAY FRUIT GUY!!! congrats!
                            Yes he has, but will he always be known as 'fruit guy'? Or just 'that guy who looks a bit like Peter Petrelli in his second 'before' photo'?
                            The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
                            Blog
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Primal Fist View Post
                              Yes he has, but will he always be known as 'fruit guy'? Or just 'that guy who looks a bit like Peter Petrelli in his second 'before' photo'?
                              If I was him I would always want to be "fruit guy" and have his story referenced whenever we got the nutty 30BAD people in here. No offense fruit guy!
                              I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

• No?
                                The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
                                Blog
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X