Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am SO inspired! You guys are awesome! I really hope this time next year I'll be ripped... I'll just keep working away at it! Here's a link to my before and after pics: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...-success-story!
    http://primalyak.blogspot.com

Comment

• Erica, wow! Nice deltoids...How long did it take for your transformation?
      Il faut vivre et non pas seulement exister.

Comment

• before: old pic (2001?) at my highest weight on the right (145-150lb at 5'4)

and me 2 days ago at the beach: (115lbs i'm the happiest i've EVER been about my body not too bony (i once dipped to 107 but looked gross) but not too thick IMHO

and i am actually seeing some abs! wtf! must keep working core!

no longer walking in shame at the beach

Comment

• Originally posted by superdeluxe View Post
          Erica, wow! Nice deltoids...How long did it take for your transformation?
          About a year, I have definitely made it my lifestyle and I never plan to go back. The delts are from boxing
          My food blog ~ http://stuffimakemyhusband.blogspot.com
          My primal success story

"Boxing seems to contain so complete and so powerful an image of life -- life's beauty, vulnerability, despair, incalculable and often self-destructive courage -- that boxing IS life, and hardly a mere game." --Joyce Carol Oates

Comment

• Misathemeb, Wow! 115 suits you fine.

Comment

• JStrick, WOW!!......you really do look like a different person.
              Feanor, very impressive work!
              Erica, do you have a permit for those guns? Sorry for the cheesy joke…just seemed fitting. You look great.
              misathemeb…...is there a way I can make a smiley face with drool?

Comment

• 2005 - 2010

255lbs to 145 in under 2 years, the following years have been a learning of nutrition, science and exercise dynamics.

Comment

• Misathemeb - Hubba Bubba! hot body! what a transformation! I can see your abs as well. great job

Comment

• Bolivar,
                    Are you sure that is the same person? ;-)
                    What an incredible difference.

Comment

• Wow - Amazing last few days here!

MalPaz - from those last pics, I think you've crossed the line. You do not look in those as if you have or have had an ED. Way to Grok it, woman!! Keep it up!

Erica - fabulous tone, wow!

longnameIcan'trememberthatendsinmeb - beautiful! You truly look like the model for that swimsuit. I'm very inspired b/c I'm 5'4", too, and always have that nagging fear that my skin won't bounce back. You & so many others here have proven that weight loss after a gain doesn't have to mean droopiness.

Muscles!!!

And the last one, the face shot - truly astounding difference. Smile.
                      5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                      Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                      Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                      Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                      ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• thank you everyone, so sweet!

@bolivar wow what a transformation! that is some serious hard work you did!

@mamagrok: i wasn't at the high weight (145-150lb) very long ...my mom freaked out when she saw me after a year of college, my weight had always been 120-125lb. i immediately started chronic cardio and came down to 130 in a month (thanks crash dieting) and then i couldn't lose any for a long time. it wasn't until primal that i broke the under 120 mark and now i'm at 115lb and holding because my mother thinks i'm too thin lol (they are never happy haha). my goals now are to continue developing my core strength and upper body strength
                        Last edited by misathemeb; 09-16-2010, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• misathemeb - you look fantastic in that suit. GREAT work.

Comment

• Originally posted by john_e_turner_ii View Post
                            Misathemeb, Wow! 115 suits you fine.
                            Yeah. Going any lower would be counter productive. I'd say you are at your ideal bf percentage now.
                            A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

• I want to look like Erica please
                              Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

• Wow, I continue to be as we say in Maine "Wicked" impressed with all the transformations, congrats all!
                                You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

Working...
                                X