• Show
Clear All

• Wow Jstrick,

The first thing i said was "WHAT THE.....?"
    Awesome job

And Jay you went from average to Spartan physique

Comment

• Originally posted by jimpag View Post
      Also interested in how much exercise your doing, how much alcohol your drinking and your caffeine intake. Would be super helpfull to get som input
      Chances are you just need some vitamin D and zinc. It'll clear up like >that<

K

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

• Originally posted by cillakat View Post
        Chances are you just need some vitamin D and zinc. It'll clear up like >that<
        I don't necessarily think this is always the universal. My acne seemed to be caused by an irritated gut, and I cleared up doing paleo with only supplementation being fish oil and multivitamin (included like 12mg zinc and 20 ui D) so I can't say I give the multi the credits.
        And recently I broke out when I switched multi, despite tanning and supplementing with around 4k ui vitamin d. I believe it was due to the iodine in the new multi (had the same amount of zinc), and when I stopped taking it my skin improved despite me not supplementing with any zinc now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay_LeQ View Post
          I know how much I enjoy this thread so I finally decided to post my pics. I purchased Mark's book on 2/6/10 and started that night. Other than alcohol, I'm pretty strict with the diet/lifestyle. I'm 5'10'' and started at 170 lbs. I've been 155 lbs now for the last few months.
          Originally posted by john_e_turner_ii View Post
          You have convinced me that I am on the right track. I am 5'9", was about 172 when I started. I am down to 157 now. I just need to lose a little more as I work on my training. You look good. Excellent progress. I will post some pictures soon.
          Damn, i'm envious of both of you .

I'm 5'9", started at 203 and now at 183-184. I'd be happy as hell to be down at 170 or 172 (considering that it seem i'm packing more muscle than average for my size) !

I really should stop cheating so much ..
          Last edited by Schneider; 09-12-2010, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JStrick View Post
            august 2009

august 2010

no shirtless yet.. still got a lot of belly to go through.
            awsome transformation dude....a year huh? i'm looking forward to a year in!

x
            Scottish Sarah

Join our UK/ROI Primal group here! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...php?groupid=67

Give me a poke on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pistepals
            **Remember to tell me your forum name so I know who you are!**

Comment

• Originally posted by JStrick View Post
              august 2009

august 2010

no shirtless yet.. still got a lot of belly to go through.
              no way, that has to be 2 different people! HOT!!!
              Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

• Originally posted by shannon View Post
                no way, that has to be 2 different people! HOT!!!
                yeah definitely...your eyes are totally sparkling...good job!
                Scottish Sarah

Join our UK/ROI Primal group here! http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...php?groupid=67

Give me a poke on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pistepals
                **Remember to tell me your forum name so I know who you are!**

Comment

• Hey, I've been too busy to post for a while but I've had great progress! I'm down from 336 where I started out to about 282-285ish depending on the day... still losing weight and putting on muscle, and it still hasn't gotten that hard to stick with yet, even working at a truly crazy job...

Me in late May/early June:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Me in July:

Me now:

Comment

• WOW feanor78 you are looking great. Fantastic job. And a smile this time as well.

Comment

• Daaaaaaaaaaamn man I was wondering where you'd been! Awesome progress. I think when you're done, you'll win the eternal prize for 'most mind-blowing transformation'!
                      The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
                      Blog
                      sigpic

Comment

• awesome progress to those that posted pics. truly inspirational. I'm hoping to feed of your success to get me to the next level. thanks!

Comment

• Feanor, keep it up man! You can do it!

Comment

• Good work, Feanor! Wow. You must feel like a new man already.

jstrick - Jesus christ, dude. What a difference a year makes. Bet a year ago you didn't think gay guys would pay money to have you plow them!!!

This thread is ridiculous sometimes, I can't believe what people are accomplishing with this plan. Crazy!

Comment

• everyone looks great!

Comment

• KEEPING up with my gain/update... been eatng starchy stuf daily along with my usual
                                Attached Files
                                Get on my Level
                                http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X