Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rheia- I am so happy for you! Way to go! I hope to put mine up in a few months, I hope I approach your results.

Mal- I will say a prayer for you! Eat good, and may God bless you whatever he has in store for you!

Comment

thank you guys <3

Get on my Level
      http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

Timothy -

Thanks for the comments! It took about a year, from Oct &#39;08 to Nov/Dec &#39;09, but only the last 3 months of that year time frame were done primally.

I think I lost 20, maybe 25, doing it the conventional method, over a course of 9 months or so. Then when I went full-on primal, I dropped 25-30 in 2-3 months. I actually got a little "worried" at how fast the weight came off when I went primal, so I added carbs back into the diet and relaxed on the workouts.

I agree 100% about rescuing our healths and lives - can&#39;t beat being (and looking) healthy!!!

Comment

Ok, here goes nothing. This is my progress in pictures since october 2009.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2498415/primal-progress.jpg

Sorry for looking so stern - trying to concentrate, not easy!
          Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

Everyone looks amazing! A real motivation for me!!
            Thanks for sharing!
            M

Comment

Sungrazer, that's amazing progress!

Comment

fantastic! my body is similar to your start one so I'm really hoping I go the same way you do in the coming months!
                March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

Sungrazer, those abs are lookin' good

Comment

WOW!!! Awesome job everyone. Very inspiring indeed.

@Rheia: Fabulous transformation, you look amazing! I hope I too can lose all my baby pounds after my baby is born.

Comment

You guys and gals are all quite the inspiration!!!
                      Grok on...

Comment

Originally posted by avocado View Post
                        Sungrazer, those abs are lookin' good
                        Thanks! Considering I used to look like this, and I am trying to pull in my stomach in this picture:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2498415/june-2008.jpg

or this:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2498415/June-2009.jpg

It's a considerable improvement. I can actually look down and see my belt buckle... or my shoes, for that matter.
                        Last edited by Sungrazer; 04-02-2010, 08:03 AM.

My journal

I see grain people...

Comment

The first is not at my heaviest... that was 2009, and was a good 15kg heavier (topped at 120 odd)

Now am more like 77-78kg, so a lot happier. Now my fitness just has to keep up! working more on getting lean, keeping my weight about the same but increasing muscle mass. (less fat, more muscle)

Comment

Originally posted by Sungrazer View Post
                            Ok, here goes nothing. This is my progress in pictures since october 2009.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2498415/primal-progress.jpg

Sorry for looking so stern - trying to concentrate, not easy!
                            My Cave Brother is ROCKIN' IT!!!!

Dude you are awesome!!!

Comment

Great job, everyone... I may put mine up here next month.. I have a promise to my cave brother to keep!

Comment

Originally posted by PrimalCharles View Post
                                Now am more like 77-78kg, so a lot happier. Now my fitness just has to keep up! working more on getting lean, keeping my weight about the same but increasing muscle mass. (less fat, more muscle)
                                Excellent progression there PrimalCharles! Congrats and grok on!

My journal

I see grain people...

Comment

Working...
                                X