Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before and after pics

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • holy dude, you look good stevo I will be awaiting to get to your leaness haha

    Comment


    • Stevo - Great Job!
      Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

      Comment


      • Y'all are so inspiring ... thanks for keeping me motivated with your awesome progress!
        5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
        Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
        Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
        Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
        ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MalPaz View Post
          mmkay so a few weeks back i posted my weight gain progress pics... here is

          the first one is a few weeks ago

          the second two are today!

          am i lookin stronger? i can do FOUR CHIN UPS now
          lol I always thought you were a guy because of your name, boy was I wrong you look great!

          Comment


          • You are looking like a Greek goddess! Go, Bootson, go!

            Comment


            • My 3 month progress photos.

              It's still very much a work in progress. I started June 7th. The last picture was taken today.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by NutMeg View Post
                These are my 'before and during' pics. The last was taken in January. Unfortunately, I look abut the same right now as I did then. But, I am getting my tushie in gear and really working on getting rid of the last bit of body fat.


                http://www.flickr.com/photos/ablepearl/4270814376/
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/ablepearl/4270813896/

                This is from February 2010

                http://www.flickr.com/photos/ablepearl/4386015716/
                awesome;-) your pants are baggy too!
                Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

                Comment


                • Nutmeg,
                  You have such great legs! And wow, there's such a big difference!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by cemdev View Post
                    My 3 month progress photos.

                    It's still very much a work in progress. I started June 7th. The last picture was taken today.
                    Great work!! There is a big difference in your photos!

                    Comment


                    • fwiw

                      I'm a bad, lazy grok. My exercise is incidental, I still drink too much beer. But I've been off grain & sugar since May, and I'm 42, and it's all been pretty painless, and plus this happened!



                      First ones are end of May, second set end of August. Thing is, the pics aren't really before and after, but more like "after" and then "no... wait! now!!". I was another 10lbs heavier, but fell halfway into primal without knowing it, and took the first pics because I thought I looked (relatively) good.

                      On the one hand, I feel awkward posting alongside the many astonishing transformations on these pages, and I'm acutely aware of the comparative modesty of my own progress. On the other hand, I started doing some of this accidentally, and by the time I got here everything I read about dropping grains & sugars made perfect sense, and seemed doable, even though I'd previously found it utterly impossible. But I was lucky, and I think a lot of already discouraged people might see these (your!) pictures, but then read "crossfit" and "p90x" and sprinting and IFing, all on top of no more "comfort" foods, and just give up in advance. I mean, if they could do all that, they wouldn't be where they are now!

                      I don't advocate doing things like I did (pretty half-assed) - I'm certain it's sub-optimal! But the point is this: if you can't do it perfectly, maybe (just possibly!), you can still do it passably, and that might be a start.

                      Sorry for the silly lemonface, but it's the internet.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bUMbLeB View Post
                        I'm a bad, lazy grok. My exercise is incidental, I still drink too much beer. But I've been off grain & sugar since May, and I'm 42, and it's all been pretty painless, and plus this happened!

                        First ones are end of May, second set end of August. Thing is, the pics aren't really before and after, but more like "after" and then "no... wait! now!!". I was another 10lbs heavier, but fell halfway into primal without knowing it, and took the first pics because I thought I looked (relatively) good.

                        On the one hand, I feel awkward posting alongside the many astonishing transformations on these pages, and I'm acutely aware of the comparative modesty of my own progress. On the other hand, I started doing some of this accidentally, and by the time I got here everything I read about dropping grains & sugars made perfect sense, and seemed doable, even though I'd previously found it utterly impossible. But I was lucky, and I think a lot of already discouraged people might see these (your!) pictures, but then read "crossfit" and "p90x" and sprinting and IFing, all on top of no more "comfort" foods, and just give up in advance. I mean, if they could do all that, they wouldn't be where they are now!

                        I don't advocate doing things like I did (pretty half-assed) - I'm certain it's sub-optimal! But the point is this: if you can't do it perfectly, maybe (just possibly!), you can still do it passably, and that might be a start.

                        Sorry for the silly lemonface, but it's the internet.
                        I value your post because I think this is so important for people to see... I have always been overweight and NEVER had any ambition to do anything physical... even at the beginning of going primal I was TERRIFIED by sprints and p90x and CF and all of it just like you mentioned... but I lost a ton of weight and body fat and tightened before EVER doing anything physical... I think if PB seems to overwhelming to go ahead and take it one PBLaw at a time... because it is a lot of change in one fell swoop...

                        You look excellent!
                        Live Like No One Else

                        http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

                        Comment


                        • Thanks! When I said: "I feel awkward posting alongside the many astonishing transformations on these pages...", I had three or four people particularly in mind, though their names eluded me.

                          Oh yeah.


                          I almost fell over, and that picture shattered much of my remaining skepticism. Also reminded me I should wear the same pants for the follow-up!

                          Comment


                          • Yeah it helps when you can wear the exact same thing for comparison.

                            As for your pace...everybody should go at their own pace! Take baby steps if you want/need to! Do what feels comfortable and achievable for you.
                            Ramblings of an Unamused Mouse (Lots of Food Porn, Too!)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bUMbLeB View Post
                              Thanks! When I said: "I feel awkward posting alongside the many astonishing transformations on these pages...", I had three or four people particularly in mind, though their names eluded me.

                              Oh yeah.


                              I almost fell over, and that picture shattered much of my remaining skepticism. Also reminded me I should wear the same pants for the follow-up!
                              Wow I feel so honored to be a person who has inspired someone... these pictures had little to no exercise between them... just primal living... nutty enough. Primal living with a few (a lot) cheats here and there... I forget... sometimes... that I have changed so much. Thanks for reminding me. You are doing fantastically!
                              Live Like No One Else

                              http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

                              Comment


                              • Before & After Pic

                                I know how much I enjoy this thread so I finally decided to post my pics. I purchased Mark's book on 2/6/10 and started that night. Other than alcohol, I'm pretty strict with the diet/lifestyle. I'm 5'10'' and started at 170 lbs. I've been 155 lbs now for the last few months.
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X