Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow that really doesn't sound healthy.

Comment

• It floors me every time I see your transformation Greg. It's nothing short of fantastic, and if I didn't know how it was possible I would never think the pictures showed the same person. Grok on! and congratulations of your perfect mastery of your own health!

Not to mention that the ladies must be throwing themselves at you. You're a handsome devil.
      Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

• Amazing results greg. Now lets see those whole body pics flexin lol. Congrats man
        "Live Free or Die"

Comment

• greg that is freakin' awesome;-) amazing
          Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

• Greg, that's crazy. If you jumped on the scale, then I jumped on your back, we'd weight what you used to. Wrap your mind around THAT.

Fu**ing great work, man.

Comment

• Thanks a lot guys!

Yeah it is crazy... I couldn't imagine walking around carrying 160 lbs. all day every day - but sure as sh*t, that's was I was dealing with at one point in my life.

I feels great to be free!
              ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

Comment

• 299 in January. Went Primal and started a high intensity training program. In 8 months I am down 68 lbs. and went from 28% body fat to 19%.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by joseph25; 08-16-2010, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• Wow, everyone looks so great! I can't wait to be able to post my before and afters!

Comment

• joseph, you look great! You've made an amazing change...why aren't you smiling about it?

Comment

• Joseph that is amazing dude wow, most people in this thread are doing so well. I hope i look as good I am trying to get abs haha.

Comment

• Holy carp, Joseph! Way to go- you look like a younger, skinnier, healthier little brother of the first pic.
                        Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
                        ~Borges

Comment

• 299 in January. Went Primal and started a high intensity training program. In 8 months I am down 68 lbs. and went from 28% body fat to 19%.
                          And you're totally wearing vibrams in the bottom picture, huh? Totally awesome
                          You are what you eat,
                          and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

Comment

• Everyone looks awesome.

Rivvin - wolf whistle. That is all.

Adam Crafter - please be a viking. Please, please, please.

Comment

• Yep, Vibrams are great!!! I remember seeing them in a magazine a few years ago, finally bought a few pairs back in February. They are the most comfortable footwear around. If you guys don't have any, go get some. NOW!!

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph25 View Post
                                299 in January. Went Primal and started a high intensity training program. In 8 months I am down 68 lbs. and went from 28% body fat to 19%.
                                A+++!
                                March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                                Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

Working...
                                X