X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rheia- WOW!!!! Congrats to you!!!

Comment

Wow, what a great post for motivation...GREAT work guys and gals!

Comment

Wow Rhea you look wonderful, And with PB the weight comes off from all the right places doesn't it?

Lower body has always been a struggle for me , but i see you are doing great and

you look much younger in the Feb 2010 pic compared to your Nov Picture.

PB is like a time machine taking you back to those peak year

Comment

coach, LOL, that's exactly right!

Rheia -- holy moly, that is an incredible transition! A trip back in the time machine, just like Aarambh said. Congratulations!

It blows me away how different people look after going primal: like younger and healthier siblings of their former selves.

Comment

Nice job folks. I was always in pretty good shape from my Army days but since starting this 3 weeks ago I have shed clos eot 10 lbs in fat and added an additional 3-4 lbs of muscle.

Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Comment

Thank you all! And yes it does seem to come off all the right places.

I'm still working, I have some to go. Unfortunately when I got pregnant the doctor said "Blah blah 6-11 of grain... for a healthy baby" so even though I was active through my entire pregnancy and thought I was eating healthy I still packed on 60lbs. I was so confused to why I gained so much since I never indulged in my cravings other than once in awhile.

I kept that extra 40lbs on until my son was 8 months old and I discovered the whole primal way of thinking. My weight chart shows my weight finally dropping in October 2009 when I got rid of the grains. I had been on weight watchers and everything and nothing worked, and I hardly ate any refined sugars or white products as for years before going primal I still made sure not to eat too much sugar or white stuff but have enough whole grain as per the 'health pyramid'

Digestive problems that I had developed in college and kept for 7 years (and sent me to the ER multiple times) completely dissipated. They thought I had IBS, then they thought I was lactose intolerant so I was on those little pills before I ate dairy. Now I can eat a little of high fat dairy without any problems and no pills. I was tested for celiacs, etc etc, but came back fine. So obviously my body does not like grains at all.

I feel the best I have ever and I'm so glad I figured it all out. I eat when I'm hungry and average about 100g carbs from veggies, some fruit and some dairy. Seems to be working great for me.

I have my first post baby dance performance tomorrow and it's so nice to be only a few lbs away from my pre-baby body! Although I still have some baby belly, I'm sure that will continue to go away!

Comment

I was just thinking about how much younger everyone looks in their photos, too. Wow! Amazing.

Comment

Everyone looks amazing, but Rheia, I wanted to say, you're face looks so much healthier too - very beautiful.

Lxxx

Comment

@Rheia: Great progress! Keep up the good work and grok on!

Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

@Rheia: WOW! You are doing great, keep up the good work; it's definitely paying off. Congrats.

My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

Thank you everyone Here is an updated picture of my progress. Last picture taken after my return to performing after baby this Saturday past. I feel so darn good. I even have the hubby getting on full board! (That is very exciting!) He keeps talking about the omega ratio, eating less and less stone ground bread, remarking how much better he feels, muahahaha!

Maybe all the subliminal messages I'm feeding him is paying off...wait... >_>

Hope this helps with motivation coach! When you realize how good you feel on PB, you almost don't need extra motivation.

Comment

im trying to gain weight and restore my period but here is my "current"...as you can tell i do not look very "child bearing"... hopefully with time on PB it will happen for me though. FINGERS CROSSED!

Get on my Level
                          http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

@ Mal- keep up the good work ! It certainly is a process, and one that takes more than eating but a mindset and sense of being. Relax and enjoy life and food! Keep us updated!!

I lost my period too for a few years, but I chose the BP pill route...ehh wish I had something like PB!!

You were fearfully and wonderfully created-perfect in Gods eyes!

Comment

Wow those are some awesome before and afters. Very motivating. Keep up the great work!

Comment

Wish I could get my daughter to eat more primal. She's 16 and eats about 90%+ carbs and junkfood. And even at that not enough. 5'10" and about 103 lbs. She moans that "there's noting to eat". She doesn't have an eating disorder, and me and the wife are both tall and were very thin as teens as well, but I fear what she is doing to her body with the junk.

My son on the other hand basically calls himself a "meatatarian". His college had a "meat out" (you know, where the vegitarians impose there miguided diet on everyone) and he and his buddies went and picked up some meat and sat out on the cafeteria steps where everyone could see and ate it. What was dumb was that he went inside the cafe and begged for meat, and they had it behind the counter, but refused to serve it.

MalPaz and the rest of you, keep it up. Nothing succeeds like success! I'd post a pic if I could, but I don't know how. We went to Catalina island recently and I had some pics done with my shirt off. I was very surprised at how I looked! Previously, I did not allow those kind of pics. down 35 lbs later I welcome them.

Comment

Working...
                                X