This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chsil91 View Post
    Awesome. I started this PB life a month ago. I've lost 14pounds and my heartburn is gone. I am so happy with that. I have 80pounds to go. I will do my best for the goal.

Sent from my SM-N916L using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    i have experienced the very same stuff. no more heartburn, less arthritis, very improved digestion, many many more positives...62 down 38 to go...keep it up and you will see the benefits!

Comment

• This is me at my sister's wedding at my absolute heaviest. I did not even own a scale at the time so I'm not sure exactly how heavy I was. I started weighing myself about a month into primal and was 235.5 lbs. [IMG[/IMG]

This is me yesterday at 148 lbs eight months after giving birth to my third baby.
      [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Holy Moly Heather, your progress is astounding!
        Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Wow, great work Heather!!!! Brilliant!!
          My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Comment

• Awesome!!

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• progress1.jpg

here are two of my progress pics...SW on March 1, 2016 was 215, CW today 179...GW 155. so good to see results!

progress2.jpg
              Last edited by MistiSB; 07-25-2016, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Wow, Heather, that's awesome! Did I read correctly that it only took you 8 months to lose all that weight? Wow!
                “Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos — the trees, the clouds, everything.”
                ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Comment

• here are two of my progress pics...SW on March 1, 2016 was 215, CW today 179...GW 155. so good to see results!

I wish I could see these, Misti! In case you're not getting any feedback, FYI the photos aren't working (at least on my computer).
                  Last edited by LinaR; 08-09-2016, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LinaR View Post
                    I wish I could see these, Misti! In case you're not getting any feedback, FYI the photos aren't working (at least on my computer).
                    Yeah, not showing up for me, either. It says they're awaiting approval.
                    “Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos — the trees, the clouds, everything.”
                    ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Comment

• Originally posted by MistiSB View Post
                      [ATTACH]19541[/ATTACH]

here are two of my progress pics...SW on March 1, 2016 was 215, CW today 179...GW 155. so good to see results!

[ATTACH]19542[/ATTACH]
                      Oh, there they are! They finally got approved and are now showing.

WOW!!!!

Great work! You are making excellent progress. How great do you feel now!
                      ~Thich Nhat Hanh

Comment

• Congrats, Misti! You're looking great!

Comment

• Before and after pics

Awesome

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Awesome job, Heather and Misti! Good to see that sticking with it pays off.

My Story www.Tanpantsdiaries.com

Comment

Working...
                            X