X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go, Felix!
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82833.html

Comment

• Impressive. You are very pretty no matter what.
      Female back to the basics: 11-12-16
      CW: 10-11-16: 144
      GW: 130 a dream, I know
      Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

• WOW great job Felixthecavecat!

Comment

• Holy crap Badgerface.. you don't even look like the same person. I can imagine some people wouldn't even recognize you now!

Doing well also Felixthecavecat.

Comment

• I just wanted to share my primal journey with you guys. Day 5 and down 13 lbs. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Ce1iSxnOw

Comment

• Awesome Felix!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Badgerfaced View Post
                here's mine.. I'm nowhere near finished, and ony just over half way. But still I wish I could go back in time and show past me a photo and a list of the physiological changes I would have . It would have made a sh!teload of things easier! THere are loads of non-scale benefits that are far more satisfyling. I'm less of a tired grumpy biatch, and am a better person.
                First pic Jan 2014 -121kg (266lbs) high blood pressure , major food issues, couldnt climb stairs without puffing.

Last pic, 104kg (228lbs) can squat 80kg (176lbs) normal BP,far greater stamina for exercise.

I sometimes feel my transformation isnt as wothrwhile because I didt have any major health issues. However at 34 I am sure they were on my doorstep, and that i have avoided them.
                [ATTACH]18554[/ATTACH]
                Originally posted by FelixtheCaveCat View Post
                Welp, here goes....

Left: Me before primal (June 2014), 225 pounds plus
                Right: Me six months primal, (May 2015) 182 pounds

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18694[/ATTACH]

YOU LADIES LOOK AMAZING!!! (Yes - it needed to be shouted). You are an inspiration to me!

Comment

• Long, long way to go before I'm at my ideal health and body composition, but I am very happy with my progress so far and how sustainable this lifestyle is for me. The best thing so far is how calm and happy I feel in comparison to how I felt on the sugar-rollercoaster, and that doesn't show in pictures.

I'm in my early 30s, female and 5'4"
                  12/6/2014 Starting weight: 222
                  6/21/2015 Current weight: 201

Comment

• Great job pastorldreams!
                    Pictures are a great way to keep track of progress. But your numbers are pretty impressive too.
                    I also think getting off the sugar rollercoaster is the best part!
                    Keep up the good work

Comment

• Great progress, pastoraldreams! And good job on dumping sugar.
                      Sent from some place with working electricity and Internet
                      "Your body isn't a temple--it's an amusement park! Enjoy the ride." -- Anthony Bourdain

My Journal: Cheap, Lazy, and Primal
                      The CLaP soundtrack: Hear it on YouTube

Comment

• great job

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoGrrrl View Post
                          YOU LADIES LOOK AMAZING!!! (Yes - it needed to be shouted). You are an inspiration to me!
                          Absolutely! Some great changes going on here. Well done everyone
                          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Awesome. I started this PB life a month ago. I've lost 14pounds and my heartburn is gone. I am so happy with that. I have 80pounds to go. I will do my best for the goal.

Sent from my SM-N916L using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• That is an awesome start chsil91! I deal with heartburn too, for a long long time. I hope getting into this lifestyle will help me with that. I have about 60 pounds I would like to drop, but really I am more concerned with the shape my body takes and it's composition. Just want to be healthy

Comment

• Michelle, it truly does help with heartburn. I need to get back on the diet as I've been experiencing it recently and it takes away from some of the social activities I take part in.
                                Female back to the basics: 11-12-16
                                CW: 10-11-16: 144
                                GW: 130 a dream, I know
                                Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X