• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good job Ben,
    just curious, and not that it matters, but,
    how old are you? (approx)

Comment

• Thanks alot everyone! I hope I can inspire people.. and my transformation is only going to get better! A friend I hadn't seen for around 3 weeks said that my arms are bigger than when she last seen me, so my new workout is working for my current goal. The workout is a challenging one, this week it relaxes a little before it ramps up again so it will be good to do a week at a slower pace.

Lots of people might say that you don't even look like yourself in the first two pics compared to the third
      I love the reactions of people I haven't seen for ages, had a party a few weeks ago and some of my cousins I haven't seen for a few years and a couple of them looked pretty confused haha.

how old are you?
      I'm 30.

-Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by edennperez1 View Post
        BUFF is right!! You go brother!! ����������������

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum
        Holly crap Ben amazing transformation, congrats!
        You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

• Wow! i am new here! but just looking how great every one's transformation is like a big shooting star for me!

Comment

• New to the thread. Celebrating one month tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Solo pic was tonight after dinner. Maybe should have waited for a morning or fasting pic.

Comment

• Before and After

Embrace The Glorious Mess That You Are: Some days...

I've lost more than 50 pounds since the first picture was taken, but 117 total

Embrace The Glorious Mess That You Are

Comment

• Originally posted by Newlifepath View Post
                  Solo pic was tonight after dinner. Maybe should have waited for a morning or fasting pic.

Nah, you're good man. Keep it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ttucker111385 View Post
                    Embrace The Glorious Mess That You Are: Some days...

I've lost more than 50 pounds since the first picture was taken, but 117 total

Embrace The Glorious Mess That You Are

that's sounds good! keep it up!

Comment

• Updated pic. Day 34

Comment

• So awesome Blaklabl!!!! Congrats on over 2 years of sobriety and a new life in SO many ways!!
                        I know the feeling

Keep up the good work, physically, mentally and spiritually!

Originally posted by blaklabl View Post
                        In 2010 I was in crisis, I was 245lbs on my 5'8" frame, age 35, a high functioning alcoholic (15+ beers per day AVERAGE and whatever liquor I desired) and dreadfully unable to do anything physical except sit at my desk and lift a drink to my lips.

While I made some strides early in my journey, it was still based on the SAD and calorie restriction. I still struggled to kick the booze, a few weeks here and there but never lasted. In 2011 I lost my best friend (drank himself to death at 39 YO) and continued my downhill spiral into alcoholism and just generally didn't care what happened to me.

On November 20th, 2012 I found myself in the emergency room at the Mayo Clinic with severe stomach pains, dehydration, and other physical symptoms I won't gross you out with. As I laid in the gurney, watching my wife cry because she knew as well as I that I did this 100% to myself and couldn't stop it, I had my moment of clarity. The nurse pushed morphine into my IV, I had people sticking things where they shouldn't, and I just realized AT THAT MOMENT that if I didn't make changes I was in for a lot more of this as well as an early checkout from this ride called life. I wasn't ready to give up just yet.

So, while I have been clean and sober for 19 MONTHS AS OF TODAY, I didn't really start cleaning up my diet and getting back to compliant paleo/primal until the first of this year around my birthday. For the first year of sobriety I didn't beat myself up too much and allowed myself to be liberal with my diet within reason - but I still hovered around 205 lbs. I knew some more of it had to go and I rededicated myself to what I know works. I still have 5-10 lbs left to go, but I feel stronger/lighter/more agile than I have since 2004. I know I haven't been this light since then ~

So here it is, 245lbs in 2010 vs 175lbs in 2014 (today). That's 70lbs off, a head cleared up, and seems like a lifetime ago. [ATTACH]17035[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Originally posted by serghneroff
                          1</noindex><index>новости</index><noindex>2
                          spammer,

see http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d113188-2.html

no stress,

Comment

• The Primal Blue Print has changed my life! Thanks Mark!

Started at 290 LBS! Did the 21 day challenge and lost 27 lbs! Currently I am at day 70 since i started this and lost a total of 54LBS! Feel better and living life like I should all thanks to The Primal Blueprint!
                            Last edited by cj89; 03-15-2015, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cj89 View Post

The Primal Blue Print has changed my life! Thanks Mark!

Started at 290 LBS! Did the 21 day challenge and lost 27 lbs! Currently I am at day 70 since i started this and lost a total of 54LBS! Feel better and living life like I should all thanks to The Primal Blueprint!
                              You go!!! AMAZING!!! 💪💪💪👍👍👍😊😊😊😊👏👏👏👏

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by edennperez1 View Post
                                You go!!! AMAZING!!! 💪💪💪👍👍👍😊😊😊😊👏👏👏👏
                                Pretty much sums it up :thumbup:
                                If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                                If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Working...
                                X