Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cybercat and Pebbles you two look great!

Pebbles that dress is absolutely hot on you!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• mmmmm,
      body shots

Comment

• Thanks, Forager.

And looking good, Pebbles!
        My Blog where I talk about my experiences with improving my health and life
        (I try to update ... once in awhile)

Rimmer - Step up to Red Alert!
        Kryten - Sir ... are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
        (Red Dwarf)

Comment

• Wow, Pebbles!! that is brilliant!!! you look great... I'm bloody jealous!!
          My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyborcat View Post
            Thanks, Forager.

And looking good, Pebbles!
            Thanks Cyborcat. I love your costume pics. You look awesome!
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Great job, cyborcat and Pebbles! You both look great and should be proud of yourself.

Comment

• Wow...look at you girl!!! way to go Pebbles!
                Ellie
                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread106642.html

Comment

• i-qFwZRr3-M.jpg
                  About three years ago at around 215 pounds
                  i-gwVZ7nT-M.jpg

Last month at 165.

Comment

• Originally posted by pilot View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16933[/ATTACH]
                    About three years ago at around 215 pounds
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16934[/ATTACH]

Last month at 165.
                    Nice transformation pilot!

Comment

• Not quite ready to post pics, but here's my progress:
                      Fat Tuesday (3/5/14): last cigarette (pack a day for 10 years)
                      4/12 first crossfit workout. Started primal eating, Weight 191.6
                      6/11 weight 180.2

30yo
                      5'10

Comment

• Originally posted by Abatt2006 View Post
                        Not quite ready to post pics, but here's my progress:
                        Fat Tuesday (3/5/14): last cigarette (pack a day for 10 years)
                        4/12 first crossfit workout. Started primal eating, Weight 191.6
                        6/11 weight 180.2

30yo
                        5'10
                        Nice stats and well done.

Most importantly how do you feel?

Pretty damn fine I'd bet.

Comment

• I feel pretty damn good, I haven't had this much energy since college. My biggest goal is to just freggin stick with it, I've binged diet/exercise before but nothing ever seemed to last, this diet and the community at CF has really kept me motivated.

Comment

• Pilot, you look very good!!! great work!!
                            My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Comment

• Finally ready to post here.

In 2010 I was in crisis, I was 245lbs on my 5'8" frame, age 35, a high functioning alcoholic (15+ beers per day AVERAGE and whatever liquor I desired) and dreadfully unable to do anything physical except sit at my desk and lift a drink to my lips.

While I made some strides early in my journey, it was still based on the SAD and calorie restriction. I still struggled to kick the booze, a few weeks here and there but never lasted. In 2011 I lost my best friend (drank himself to death at 39 YO) and continued my downhill spiral into alcoholism and just generally didn't care what happened to me.

On November 20th, 2012 I found myself in the emergency room at the Mayo Clinic with severe stomach pains, dehydration, and other physical symptoms I won't gross you out with. As I laid in the gurney, watching my wife cry because she knew as well as I that I did this 100% to myself and couldn't stop it, I had my moment of clarity. The nurse pushed morphine into my IV, I had people sticking things where they shouldn't, and I just realized AT THAT MOMENT that if I didn't make changes I was in for a lot more of this as well as an early checkout from this ride called life. I wasn't ready to give up just yet.

So, while I have been clean and sober for 19 MONTHS AS OF TODAY, I didn't really start cleaning up my diet and getting back to compliant paleo/primal until the first of this year around my birthday. For the first year of sobriety I didn't beat myself up too much and allowed myself to be liberal with my diet within reason - but I still hovered around 205 lbs. I knew some more of it had to go and I rededicated myself to what I know works. I still have 5-10 lbs left to go, but I feel stronger/lighter/more agile than I have since 2004. I know I haven't been this light since then ~

So here it is, 245lbs in 2010 vs 175lbs in 2014 (today). That's 70lbs off, a head cleared up, and seems like a lifetime ago. 10-14.jpg

Comment

• Amazing blaklabl! You should be very proud of yourself!

Comment

Working...
                                X