Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahoytheship, good job! And you look amazing!

Comment

• Everyone looks so amazing! I lost 75lbs in about 8 months but still feel I am to fat to post a before and after pic. You all give me so much motivation and I am starting to work out! I lost all the weight just following the Pb guidelines except I didn't exercise... and continued a damaging drinking problem. Hopefully I have a lid on that and I cant wait to get a six pack for once in my life.
      6'1" 30 y/o male
      June 2013 - 310+lbs
      April 2014 - 230lbs
      "The great and powerful Trixie doesn't trust wheels"!

Comment

• Originally posted by corberator View Post
        Everyone looks so amazing! I lost 75lbs in about 8 months but still feel I am to fat to post a before and after pic. You all give me so much motivation and I am starting to work out! I lost all the weight just following the Pb guidelines except I didn't exercise... and continued a damaging drinking problem. Hopefully I have a lid on that and I cant wait to get a six pack for once in my life.
        you're really close to what i was like when i first lost all my weight myself. post a pic man, you'll get tons of support! 75 lbs is a LOT!
        March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
        Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

• I think I will I just need to figure out how to do it properly last time I tried it it turned out all stupid
          6'1" 30 y/o male
          June 2013 - 310+lbs
          April 2014 - 230lbs

Comment

• I think I will I just need to figure out how to do it properly last time I tried it it turned out all stupid
            FTFY
            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• my before and during.
              ok I am a gigantic work in progress but here is the difference of 75 lbs. Everyone looks so great here I cant wait to put another one up in a few months. I started loosing weight from 310+ slowly by starving myself. I didn't weigh myself after I reached 310. I am 235lbs now and still loosing. I didn't go paleo right away and I can't remember exactly when I started... some time after last August.... I think. Knifegill inspired me by watching him eat for an hour straight at work. I ate my little salad and then he started giving me bacon and chicken hearts.

I hope this works...
              sorry it is so big I have no idea what I am doing
              Last edited by corberator; 04-06-2014, 08:33 AM.
              6'1" 30 y/o male
              June 2013 - 310+lbs
              April 2014 - 230lbs

Comment

• Looks great corberator!!! A huge difference! 75 lbs is no joke; way to go and thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahoytheship View Post
                  Looks great corberator!!! A huge difference! 75 lbs is no joke; way to go and thanks for sharing!!!
                  Thank you so much. I didn't have many fat pics of me because I avoided cameras but I took some with my shirt off yesterday still sporting grossness. I can't wait to see what happens now that I am actually working out and quit drinking!
                  6'1" 30 y/o male
                  June 2013 - 310+lbs
                  April 2014 - 230lbs

Comment

[ATTACH]16098[/ATTACH]
                    Sweet Lord..................
                    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

[ATTACH]16098[/ATTACH]
                      Nice pics. Love the sequence. I also lost a bunch of fat and am now in lean gain mode. Now I have some real inspiration.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Just a little update, this is 19 months in, only a little progress from the last pic but a little more abs definition, and easily maintained.

Have realised recently i need to start getting some more serious muscle on

Day 1:

Year 1:

Comment

[ATTACH]16098[/ATTACH]
                          hey...how you doin? (said like a meathead)

Comment

Haven't posted on here for a long time (years...crickets....) but I love looking at all the success stories. Keep 'em coming!

Just wanted to show any ladies out there who are tied to the scale: here's Ahoytheship through the years, losing weight, losing inches and more weight, then gaining weight in the form of muscle but still losing inches.

[ATTACH]16098[/ATTACH]

I've been CrossFitting for 4+ years, coaching CrossFit for three. When I started I was already lifting some weights, so I was able to adapt fairly quickly, but fast forward all this time, and I've just finished the CrossFit Open in the top 3.7% of women in the world, 151st in my region (Central East). If you want something, and work at it hard enough, amazing things can happen. If you told the 2010 me that I would ever be at this level, I would have asked if I could have some of whatever you were smoking.

Keep at it everyone, every day you celebrate the present while looking to the future is an accomplishment of which you can be proud!
                            Awesome!! Very inspiring!! I was excited I was back down to my wedding weight (8yrs ago), but after 2 kids, I don't look as lean. Need to get on the working out wagon!!

Comment

• Congratulations, Corberator! You look like a totally different guy! Keep at it!

Comment

Haven't posted on here for a long time (years...crickets....) but I love looking at all the success stories. Keep 'em coming!

Just wanted to show any ladies out there who are tied to the scale: here's Ahoytheship through the years, losing weight, losing inches and more weight, then gaining weight in the form of muscle but still losing inches.

[ATTACH]16098[/ATTACH]

I've been CrossFitting for 4+ years, coaching CrossFit for three. When I started I was already lifting some weights, so I was able to adapt fairly quickly, but fast forward all this time, and I've just finished the CrossFit Open in the top 3.7% of women in the world, 151st in my region (Central East). If you want something, and work at it hard enough, amazing things can happen. If you told the 2010 me that I would ever be at this level, I would have asked if I could have some of whatever you were smoking.

Keep at it everyone, every day you celebrate the present while looking to the future is an accomplishment of which you can be proud!
                                CONGRATS! .... on your body composition results AND your CF Open achievements, nicely done!!
                                Hoping I can post some leaner-me photos soon! Your progress are encouraging for skinny fat people like me
                                Keep up the good work!!

Adopted the Primal lifestyle on: August 9 2012.
                                My sporadic journal entries are here.

Results to date: I've lost (gained?) one belt hole!

Comment

Working...
                                X